How’s the morale. - Page 54
Page 54 of 80 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hopefully the A/C, Capt R and Lt MK leave soon
    So getting rid of everybody except the real problem? The Chief.

Unregistered
    It was time for this guy to go, very true, but I can guarantee you that there won't be another guy that makes it as far as him in their career here. Guarantee you. Think about that and what I said.....
    You’re right. They all realize this place is a joke and move on.

Unregistered
    So getting rid of everybody except the real problem? The Chief.
    He can go too. Let's bring in some new blood from another agency

Unregistered
    He can go too. Let's bring in some new blood from another agency
    Listen, Daniels is a good man and could be a great leader. He does the best he can with the bullshit that he has to put up with from the University officials. I don’t care who you put in that position, you will never change this department. They could put the best leader in the world here and they will play them like a puppet because of the year by year contract. That contract is downright unethical and gives the University police power.

As for the AC, he’s the closest thing we’re going to get to a cops cop and we are lucky to have him. Sure, he may come off as an asshole, but you’re cops, so get thicker skin.

The other Captain is without a doubt useless, but does she really effect morale? She stays out of the way and is set to retire soon. The only way that she could negatively impact morale is if she is transferred to patrol. Hopefully they will not make that horrible decision. What we could really benefit from is a good patrol lieutenant and the job would be manageable.

Unregistered
    He wasn't a crap. I say, the next girl..........

Unregistered
    What does that even mean?

Unregistered
    This is a sad day in law enforcement. A fellow officer retires after a career of exemplary commitment and his “brothers and sisters” just attack with cowardly hatred. You may not have agreed with his decisions but he really cared about YOU and the profession. Deepest apologies for giving a damn. Hope your career gives you the respect you deserve when your time to retire comes.
    But, but, who will send out the weather reports?

Unregistered
    Listen, Daniels is a good man and could be a great leader. He does the best he can with the bullshit that he has to put up with from the University officials. I don’t care who you put in that position, you will never change this department. They could put the best leader in the world here and they will play them like a puppet because of the year by year contract. That contract is downright unethical and gives the University police power.

As for the AC, he’s the closest thing we’re going to get to a cops cop and we are lucky to have him. Sure, he may come off as an asshole, but you’re cops, so get thicker skin.

The other Captain is without a doubt useless, but does she really effect morale? She stays out of the way and is set to retire soon. The only way that she could negatively impact morale is if she is transferred to patrol. Hopefully they will not make that horrible decision. What we could really benefit from is a good patrol lieutenant and the job would be manageable.
    What a load of garbage. A good man? He is the most sneaky and unethical person to slither in that building for 30 years. Look at the person, not just the crap that you are spoon fed as his minion. He will bury all of you to make himself look good. And it won't matter that he came to your house for a Christmas party Or a birthday party or a sex toy party or anything else. He is a known liar and manipulator of all things. How can he ever be trusted as a leader?

The rest of your post is null and void because anybody who believes that Daniel is anything but a Cottonmouth is a fool.

Unregistered
    Yeah Corporal, whatever you say. Lay off the booze man.

Unregistered
    The morale issue might go up now a bit, it might?

Page 54 of 80 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast