Congrats Sheriff Mumbles you made USA Today

Unregistered

Congrats Sheriff Mumbles you made USA Today

USA Today asked why you still have a job. It won’t be long.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...umn/497285002/

Unregistered
    Yaaaaaaaaawn. Let me know when the author can vote in Broward.

Unregistered
    Gov Scott announced his Senate run today. His poll numbers are high as governor. They'll go even higher when he sends SI packing, which at this point seems to be a no brainier for the Senatorial candidate. It's been a great ride, Scott (No it hasn't) but I'm sure you'll be an amazing leader at your new security gig with Goldy (Goldberg). The SW Ranches digs will be going back to back, and the wifey, well I think we all know where that's headed.

Unregistered
    Just another feather in his cap according to the one or two clowns defending Israel on here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gov Scott announced his Senate run today. His poll numbers are high as governor. They'll go even higher when he sends SI packing, which at this point seems to be a no brainier for the Senatorial candidate. It's been a great ride, Scott (No it hasn't) but I'm sure you'll be an amazing leader at your new security gig with Goldy (Goldberg). The SW Ranches digs will be going back to the bank, and the wifey, well I think we all know where that's headed.
    Oy vey. Where are my FLPD boys? Where's Diperna? Where's Roger Stone?

Unregistered
    Oy vey. Where are my FLPD boys? Where's Diperna? Where's Roger Stone?
    Getting ready for 2020 baby!!!! Keep you delusional self believing he will be removed.

Unregistered

Same Deflector

Yaaaaaaaaawn. Let me know when the author can vote in Broward.
    Always the same responses to factual information:

Yawn

What did you say

They dont live in Broward

Repeat that

73% of the vote

Unbeatable

Bring it

And much more dullusiinal statements. Nothing said is based the truth or whats right for BSO and the citizens of Broward County.

These posters that post these things are obviously part of the administration, scary how they think!

Change cant come soon enough!

Unregistered
    Getting ready for 2020 baby!!!! Keep you delusional self believing he will be removed.
    Yeah, but he he may hurt himself or others, he is dumber than dirt!

Unregistered
    Can't be any worse than the morons that work in an agency under the Florida Retirement System, and voted for Rick Scott, even after he openly stated that he was going to destroy the FRS.

Unregistered
    Can't be any worse than the morons that work in an agency under the Florida Retirement System, and voted for Rick Scott, even after he openly stated that he was going to destroy the FRS.
    Not true. FRS of current employees would not be affected. Rick Scott 2018