20th judicial State attorneys office - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    DNA, prints AND a confession but...."insufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt". Our SAO's are a bunch of spineless cowards, unless their the victim of course.

Unregistered

Same BS

It’s imperative that we spread the word to everyone we know to vote for ANYONE besides FOX. If not we’ll keep dealing with dropped cases and weak plea deals. Your hard work shouldn’t be disgraced at the hands of the lazy!

Unregistered

Stats stats stats

The way the SAO acts it is almost like they are hip to the fact cops are being pushed to make shady arrests for stats, having zero regard for whether or not those cases will ever be prosecuted. L&P ain't gonna go. In fact anything you find arresting someone for L&P is getting canned to. Constructive possession ain't gonna go. Doesn't matter where it is. Doesn't matter what it is. Supervisors and brass pushing stats over circumstances is what is causing it. We don't have a quota at LCSO. No number will ever be good enough. Violate people's rights and ruin their future over a nickel sack and a weed pipe. Whatever it takes to get brownie points and grab that next intel or SET position. No shock all your cases get dropped.

Unregistered
    I think Fox is doing a good job. I researched her opponent and no thank you!!!

Unregistered

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think Fox is doing a good job. I researched her opponent and no thank you!!!
    Any person that thinks the SAO is doing a “good job” is laughable and is 100% not a police officer. Not all, but most SAO’s are lazy and are too scared to go to trial. I’ve had the SAO’s tell me the PC is weak so their dropping it. Although the PC is a violation of FSS. They like to play judge and determine if they can win and couldn’t care less if the person did in face violate FSS. They are a joke and this other canidate will be getting my vote and everyone I know.

Unregistered
    https://www.news-press.com/videos/ne...unty/33782105/

Out of the league for SAO.... Would require actual research and work beyond piano bar time...

Unregistered

Unregistered
    There are no violations of Florida’s Oral Intercept Law in any of the videos I’ve watched. No different then whipping out you video camera at Disneyland or a sporting event and being able to hear conversations of those in the immediate area on playback. No exspectation of privacy in place open to general public or customers. Take it Federal you have to get it out of incestuous huckabuck Lee County. Take it to US Attorney already investigating wide spread LCSO corruption related to the FMPD Freesh Report

Unregistered

Vote them out

I just spoke with Chris ******* and told him I wished to remain Anonymous. He completely understood and I gave him numerous instances of how our SAO is playing judge and jury and specific cases that were dropped for no good reason. So PLEASE I’m begging you, go to his website, shoot him a email or give him a call and tell him how the 20th judicial is the reason why we’re the laughing stock of Florida. If he can put out to the public some of these cases our worthless SAO has dropped, he might be able to beat Fox. We need new leadership in the SAO! Get the word out, vote for ANYONE else but FOX!

http://crowley2018.com/calling-for-c...orneys-office/

Unregistered

Richard Spence

The KEY to everything you wish to expose and turn things upside down is summed up in TWO words

Richard Spence
    Follow the leads and expose the X Files

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast