Who is leaving?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is leaving?

Unregistered

Unregistered
    I have heard that a few are going to apply at SRSO.

Unregistered

Leaving...do you blame them?

Of course they are! Hell first is was most of the investigators, even the new deputies in general are already planning their out. now just about the entire K-9 unit is gone or leaving. It’s sad. The agency itself isn’t bad. It’s the leadership. We are slowly conforming with the rest of the nation and catering to the criminals. Let us be cops!!!!! Do you see his happening in Santa Rosa? I mean I’m sure they have their flaws but they have leadership. Not bad leadership either. The Sheriff goes out on the weekends and just shows up on a shift usually at night and relieves someone there so they can go home and be with their families. Their admin actually have to work the road. And most of all, they have a sheriff. Like a real one. That can take people to jail and write tickets. I hope we get what we are due, which I’m sure we will and it will be appreciated by all means I think. But stop the head hunting, pulling audio, peoples cameras bc they were speeding to a call. And yes y’all know every single one of us are guilty of it. To the admin. You might think we are just a bunch disgruntled employees blah blah blah. Overall I don’t think that’s true. For some absolutely. However it’s pretty obvious that the morale around this place has went to hell. And it’s sad. Most of us would’ve done this job for free. And some still might. But it’s gotten so bad that other agencies laugh at us. It starts at the top. It’s obvious. You don’t see our leaders coming to help us. And by help I mean work the road. And by no means do we expect you too. But don’t forget where you came from. a Chief of Police was speaking at a Valor class a majority of us attended many years ago. He even said, you can’t lose touch with the road. That’s where it starts. He did something similar that Sheriff Johnson is doing across the bridge. This Chief also went every other weekend and hopped in the ambulance so he wouldn’t forget. Just a regular person it seemed like. I can say without question he was the most respected person there. Upstairs personnel. Please don’t forgot about us and what we do. Hell we have more time on the road than most of you guys do in general. Just don’t forgot about us.’

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of course they are! Hell first is was most of the investigators, even the new deputies in general are already planning their out. now just about the entire K-9 unit is gone or leaving. It’s sad. The agency itself isn’t bad. It’s the leadership. We are slowly conforming with the rest of the nation and catering to the criminals. Let us be cops!!!!! Do you see his happening in Santa Rosa? I mean I’m sure they have their flaws but they have leadership. Not bad leadership either. The Sheriff goes out on the weekends and just shows up on a shift usually at night and relieves someone there so they can go home and be with their families. Their admin actually have to work the road. And most of all, they have a sheriff. Like a real one. That can take people to jail and write tickets. I hope we get what we are due, which I’m sure we will and it will be appreciated by all means I think. But stop the head hunting, pulling audio, peoples cameras bc they were speeding to a call. And yes y’all know every single one of us are guilty of it. To the admin. You might think we are just a bunch disgruntled employees blah blah blah. Overall I don’t think that’s true. For some absolutely. However it’s pretty obvious that the morale around this place has went to hell. And it’s sad. Most of us would’ve done this job for free. And some still might. But it’s gotten so bad that other agencies laugh at us. It starts at the top. It’s obvious. You don’t see our leaders coming to help us. And by help I mean work the road. And by no means do we expect you too. But don’t forget where you came from. a Chief of Police was speaking at a Valor class a majority of us attended many years ago. He even said, you can’t lose touch with the road. That’s where it starts. He did something similar that Sheriff Johnson is doing across the bridge. This Chief also went every other weekend and hopped in the ambulance so he wouldn’t forget. Just a regular person it seemed like. I can say without question he was the most respected person there. Upstairs personnel. Please don’t forgot about us and what we do. Hell we have more time on the road than most of you guys do in general. Just don’t forgot about us.’
    I disagree with one part...they need to be pulling videos and audio and looking out on the shady slackers and what some of you night guys and beach boys do in the dark. Hiding and getting outta work to play on the clock with the easy sleezies. Far as k9, of course they are leaving. I would to if the rumors are true of who’s coming on.

Unregistered
    They've already forgotten about the ones on the road. Most of them have no clue what it's like on the road anyways. They care more about hunting for problems than the real problems. They proudly display their medals on their custom jackets they got for well who really knows.They send you to leadership classes when they don't expect you to use what you learn and the head hunting is still going on. Why is bama still in dispatch and his shift is short? Did he order a coin too?

Banned LEO Affairs Rookie
    I will remind you all of TOS. Please see MOD 1's sticky regarding 'visit to IA'.

Unregistered
    Is EH retiring?

Unregistered
    EH retiring? No he’s getting the boot like he deserves and TL the current PPD chief is coming over to work with us.

Unregistered
    No unfortunately he staying here untl a new sheriff is elected

Unregistered
    And I guess we're stuck with MW since she failed so badly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast