Poor decision to hire Shiver damages PBA image - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually, I disagree with the title of this thread. The damage at the PBA happened a month before Shiver the Snake was hired. The true damage began and happen the minute the KKK took over.

Remember the slogan, "Hope and Change". Well, the PBA GOT HYPE AND CHUMPS!

Can't wait to leave this god forsaken place.
    Someone needs to sober that boy up. Last week Shiver was calling people on the phone (that doesn’t work) and sounded plastered. Drug test is in order.

Unregistered

It’s a common practice

It’s a common practiceThey all get plastered in there. Some for the alcohol some from drugs I don’t know it’s still not professional so when were quick to point the finger at Rivera they’re doing the same shit there

Unregistered
    It’s a common practiceThey all get plastered in there. Some for the alcohol some from drugs I don’t know it’s still not professional so when were quick to point the finger at Rivera they’re doing the same shit there
    There were no drugs or addicts when Rivera was there so call it worse

Unregistered

IRP defeated

All,

After another grueling meeting of the Board of County Commissioners yesterday, I am pleased to inform you that your PBA once again, defeated the establishment of the Independent Review Panel. The board meeting began at 8:30am and just a few minutes after 7pm, the Miami-Dade County Commissioners voted down the not so independent “Independent Review Panel.” In another misguided attempt at adding a layer of additional oversight and bureaucracy, a County Commissioner wanted to charge another outside board with reviewing our members actions after the fact and often without facts at all. Several weeks ago we began communication with the Mayor’s office to defeat the original item which resulted in his veto on February 6, 2018. When it came up again, we immediately began to voice our opposition, please see the attached letter to Mayor Gimenez, from my office earlier this week. I want to personally thank our executive board, our Executive Director Steve Shiver as well as our General Counsels Andrew Axelrad and Joe Bober for attending the 11 hour meeting and working so hard to protect our members rights.

Regards,

Steadman Stahl, President
    Dade County Police Benevolent Association
    10680 PBA Memorial Blvd (NW 25th Street)
    Doral, Florida 33172-2108
    Direct 305-593-0044; ext. 313
    steadman@dcpba.org

Unregistered
    Someone needs to sober that boy up. Last week Shiver was calling people on the phone (that doesn’t work) and sounded plastered. Drug test is in order.

Unregistered

Sad You all got Busted!

Wow! I Love that the Employee put you all out there! YOU all WERE NOT there the entire time for the Meeting. Maybe you just long enough to Post a selfie that someone was “ Instructed “ to take. Isn’t sad that even the smallest thing snake you all Lie! Plenty of Practice lying to your wife Huh Johnny Boy! Your suck a Scumbag! I like had some of you say “ I’m stepping out” & leave 1-2 people there for presence!!! Unbelievable & people think you guys are worth a Chance!

Unregistered

Need interpreter

Wow! I Love that the Employee put you all out there! YOU all WERE NOT there the entire time for the Meeting. Maybe you just long enough to Post a selfie that someone was “ Instructed “ to take. Isn’t sad that even the smallest thing snake you all Lie! Plenty of Practice lying to your wife Huh Johnny Boy! Your suck a Scumbag! I like had some of you say “ I’m stepping out” & leave 1-2 people there for presence!!! Unbelievable & people think you guys are worth a Chance!
    Next time you wish to express yourself, please use a translator.

Unregistered
    Lol Ur right! But the illiterate post isn’t nit fat fro. Shriver gives me the Creeps. Like he is hiding something. But Truth is Lt your a Dirtbag, and what you did to your ole lady is Dead Wrong. I don’t trust you around my paperwork or my daughter. Saw you out, man you were in a heat! You do know people recognize you. Nit a good image for PBA or your family.

Unregistered
    If steadman was smart he would hire Nanney when he retired which they say is January.

Unregistered
    If steadman was smart he would hire Nanney when he retired which they say is January.
    They couldnt afford him, Steadman needs to run it and so far he is doing well. True tests are coming reference contracts. People dont pay attention to this site its mostly disgruntled losers who need to go on with their lives

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast