Poor decision to hire Shiver damages PBA image - Page 9
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You got me I can’t but he can still be a good businessman even if he has failed in multiple businesses. Can’t he?
    He’s brought nothing to the PBA. No institutional knowledge, no business skills ( at least successful ones), no ties to Law Enforcement, no political ties that are helping us. All he’s doing is draining our bank accounts which are filled from the pockets of us members who can’t even get a raise. Maybe hes steadmans security blanket but WOW- really?

Unregistered

What a joke

Shriver & Jenkins using it to get a Back kick on every single Hook, contract or Gig! That’s why these 2 are all smiles. One has a Great wife he takes they through the ringer & Cheats on. The other has more baggage then a Bag Lady. Both are Liars, both have Very Bad Factual reputations of dishonesty & no Morals. Who do you think got that party planner? Who got the entertainment (taken from HPOA), whoose Idea was it to gets Trucks? Why the secret of Chexks signed & Credit cards? Who plans the meeting at Resturaunts & Bars. The guy is a Scanmer. Look at what HQ. Look what he did to his wife. Now look at the other one with Opa Locka. The rumors of Drugs
    Both will be investigate soon Hopefully.
    Shiver never asked for money or bribes in Opa-Locka. But in the 3 month he was up here he balanced the budget for the first time in four years, Laid off the friends and fake employees, found over $8m missing from the city and called in the feds and the governor. I say we owe him. Debt of thanks. Btw, the 5 or 6 that have been aressted by the feds started when Shiver left and the City was raided. Thea lies are just blshit and i am a proud resident and friend of the manager. Thanks Natasha

Unregistered
    Shiver never asked for money or bribes in Opa-Locka. But in the 3 month he was up here he balanced the budget for the first time in four years, Laid off the friends and fake employees, found over $8m missing from the city and called in the feds and the governor. I say we owe him. Debt of thanks. Btw, the 5 or 6 that have been aressted by the feds started when Shiver left and the City was raided. Thea lies are just blshit and i am a proud resident and friend of the manager. Thanks Natasha
    Shiver realized that in Opa Locka even he was a novice at ripping off the coffers. When he sensed he was about to be pinched, he turned on the leaders and tried to come off as a white knight. Something he has NEVER been and simply doesn’t have it in him to be. Imagine a city where Shiver is in the minor league of rip offs.

Unregistered
    While in attendance at a local Republican function, somehow endorsements was a topic between two legislators and I overheard them say “Shiver, Really. Really? They were ridiculing him being at the PBA.
    So whoever started this thread, you are spot on. It has hurt the good name of thenPBA. I only hope we overcome it.

Unregistered
    While in attendance at a local Republican function, somehow endorsements was a topic between two legislators and I overheard them say “Shiver, Really. Really? They were ridiculing him being at the PBA.
    So whoever started this thread, you are spot on. It has hurt the good name of thenPBA. I only hope we overcome it.
    He is a disgrace but not as much as the moron who brought him into the PBA. Our brothers have investigated that guy.

Unregistered

Beady-eyed

Can’t trust a person who is beady-eyed. Shiver is a beady-eyed dude.

Unregistered
    Can’t trust a person who is beady-eyed. Shiver is a beady-eyed dude.
    Omg! I had to look up beady-eyed and it fits perfectly. I also said he has sneaky eyes. He’s a perfect scammer. But so is Stahl from what I’ve seen. Birds of a feather flock together.

Unregistered
    We need someone who fights for cops at both those positions soneone needs to run soon

Unregistered
    We need someone who fights for cops at both those positions soneone needs to run soon
    Recall!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Recall them.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast