Polan
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Polan

Unregistered

Polan

Jim Polan A.K.A (G.O.A.T) when it comes to showing up days after critical incidents with all the right answers on what should’ve been done. We no longer want after the fact critique from this so called “Expert” as he’s nothing but a fraud. It took us a while to figure him out but better late than never. He is the (Greatest Of All Times) in his own mind. We have no respect for this clown and can’t wait for the Sheriff to be removed because this clown will be going with him. This clown had his chances and failed miserably each time with the Ft. Lauderdale shooting, the Parkland massacre and several other incidents. This clown and the Ft. Lauderdale crew have blood on their hands as they’re responsible for BSO’s conflicting pathetic policies. They’re useless spineless “Yes men cowards!”

PS Please take Cedeno with you as he has sold his soul...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jim Polan A.K.A (G.O.A.T) when it comes to showing up days after critical incidents with all the right answers on what should’ve been done. We no longer want after the fact critique from this so called “Expert” as he’s nothing but a fraud. It took us a while to figure him out but better late than never. He is the (Greatest Of All Times) in his own mind. We have no respect for this clown and can’t wait for the Sheriff to be removed because this clown will be going with him. This clown had his chances and failed miserably each time with the Ft. Lauderdale shooting, the Parkland massacre and several other incidents. This clown and the Ft. Lauderdale crew have blood on their hands as they’re responsible for BSO’s conflicting pathetic policies. They’re useless spineless “Yes men cowards!”

PS Please take Cedeno with you as he has sold his soul...
    My oh my, you seem quite fixated on FLPD. Didn’t they hire you and you had to settle for BSO? As far as Polan, when you called him to express your feelings, how did he respond?

Unregistered
    My oh my, you seem quite fixated on FLPD. Didn’t they hire you and you had to settle for BSO? As far as Polan, when you called him to express your feelings, how did he respond?
    Polan is a b!tch and has and will respond as such! When he is removed I will gladly tell him what he is, but know he will sneak out in the night. Polan is a bigger coward than Peterson!

Unregisterednotone

Not one

Jimmy Polan is not an expert on anything. Tell me what makes him an expert. Because he googled the Homeland Security critical incident manual, that makes him an expert? Does he have any practical experience in handling a critical incident, NO! He was a motor guy for 15 years. This is just plain comedy.

Unregistered
    The Ft. Lauderdale crew which consist of Isreal’s inner circle is mostly responsible for the current failures of this agency. They have demonstrated poor leadership and robbing Broward tax payers of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Unregisteredonlyhunf

Only hundreds

The Ft. Lauderdale crew which consist of Isreal’s inner circle is mostly responsible for the current failures of this agency. They have demonstrated poor leadership and robbing Broward tax payers of hundreds of thousands of dollars.
    Hundreds of thousands, try millions!!

UnregisteredCLOSE4100
    You guys are all sissy *****es! Poland is a great guy! Please quit the agency and go work at Walmart you puzzies!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by UnregisteredCLOSE4100 View Post
    You guys are all sissy *****es! Poland is a great guy! Please quit the agency and go work at Walmart you puzzies!
    Ask his sister-in-law Holly and the rest of his family about what a great guy he is. Zapata thinks the world of him. Everything comes to an end. Judgement Day will settle the score with this creep.

Unregistered

Ho ho ho

Ask his sister-in-law Holly and the rest of his family about what a great guy he is. Zapata thinks the world of him. Everything comes to an end. Judgement Day will settle the score with this creep.
    He looked hot in his Santa claus boots on his Harley

Unregistered
    Sad to say but I used to have some respect for him till I found out hes a snake in the grass and the root to most of the transfers that happened in this agency. Transfers that were vendetta's for being fired by Lamberty. Its amazing how I have seen him lie right to employees faces and then stab them in the back. He is a legend in his own mind and his head has grown so big it is about to pop. He walks around like he is better than everyone , your just a magic wand Colonel.
    He is only in this because he knows there is a nice second pension from the FRS. If he had some balls he would go tell the so called "Sheriff" to STFU. Instead of putting out rah rah rah emails asking for the troops support the administration , he himself should also resign. JP your a shell of a person , wife stealing punk. Keep pumping iron and taking your supplements because that is all you will have in the end.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast