Divorce advice from senior trooper - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    One of them is banging your girl as you wrote this!
    Sorry, I’m not in to girls. Like I said, most FHP Troopers are not attracted to women.

Unregistered
    Well, now that everyone on the internet knows you went to Paris Island, they ill know how smart and tough you are too. You must also have all the hats and stickers so the world knows you "served"
    Yes, those of us that earned the title are sort of proud like that so you got me there, I do have two stickers on my truck that relay my pride in that service. The first is the decal of the unit I retired from, the 3rd Force Reconnaissance Co (FORECON) out of Mobile, AL and the second is my rank, Master Sergeant (MSgt/E-8). Thanks for asking; I am intelligent and tough, now you know the rest of the story!

...and Parris Island is correctly spelled with two 'R's...

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Divorce advice from senior trooper

The court order was only about a year ago. Also, what can I do about the situation with my ex, he was 21 yrs. old when I got pregnant with my son?

Unregistered

Divorce advice from senior trooper

To Trooper:

Were you married more than ten years +? And did not work through those ten + years?

Unregistered

Talking Divorce advice from senior trooper

For any of you young troopers out there fixated on getting married, do not marry unless your significant other earns the same income or higher. If possible, avoid marriage altogether. If your ex-was unemployed, a stay home parent or a minimum wage earner during your marriage, you may be looking at worse case scenario in a divorce proceeding and by way of the family law courts, they can and will get the half of every dollar you earned during marriage, plus alimony, plus half of assets, plus half of retirement, plus legal fee's, plus half of equity in property, etc. Alot of marriages/divorces end up this way. Don't end up like me. To reiterate, do not marry anyone unless your future spouse earns the same income or higher. If possible, avoid marriage altogether.
    If you are married for more than 10+ years and she did not work, then yes will most likely be paying for alimony. If whatsoever she worked during your marriage even if she has a job now it still counts and as for your home is her name on the deed of the house? She can't always take the house away unless she can afford it.
    Child support: Is with your income and her income if a child in common.
    Lawyer: Be careful if she does not have a job you might have to pay for her lawyer fees, and more crap.

And always get an affidavit even if she doesn't work, why? Because f she shows a lot of debt Judge will grant you the house because of she cant afford it.
    I will come back in a couple of days to check on you.

I wish you well and good luck.

CFE LAW

Unregistered
    This is what happens when you marry the DQ drive thru girl you met on night shift, knock her up, and move her into your double wide. Once she gets bored banging the neighbor and watching your barefoot kids while you work 208 7 days a week, she’s out. Word to the rookie Troopers, beware.

Unregistered

Wink DQ

This is what happens when you marry the DQ drive-thru girl you met on the night shift, knock her up, and move her into your double wide. Once she gets bored banging the neighbor and watching your barefoot kids while you work 208 7 days a week, she’s out. Word to the rookie Troopers, beware.
    LMAO!!! Never Ever knock up a 33!!!

Unregistered
    If you are married for more than 10+ years and she did not work, then yes will most likely be paying for alimony. If whatsoever she worked during your marriage even if she has a job now it still counts and as for your home is her name on the deed of the house? She can't always take the house away unless she can afford it.
    Child support: Is with your income and her income if a child in common.
    Lawyer: Be careful if she does not have a job you might have to pay for her lawyer fees, and more crap.

And always get an affidavit even if she doesn't work, why? Because f she shows a lot of debt Judge will grant you the house because of she cant afford it.
    I will come back in a couple of days to check on you.

I wish you well and good luck.

CFE LAW
    Did you get your law degree from Walmart? Every case is different, just like the courts in Florida make very different decisions. Never put a value on legal advice given anonymously on a website.

Unregistered

Red face

Did you get your law degree from Walmart? Every case is different, just like the courts in Florida make very different decisions. Never put a value on legal advice given anonymously on a website.
    I was giving my advice and my opinion. If you don't like it, then don't read it and we don't need your rude comment either. I am aware every case is different, these are common for most states. Its called be careful and learn your laws and evidence is vital! You should know that already, right? Well maybe not! It's a helping hand.
    Trooper that needs helping hand: This opens your eyes to ask more questions to your lawyer.

Unregistered
    I was giving my advice and my opinion. If you don't like it, then don't read it and we don't need your rude comment either. I am aware every case is different, these are common for most states. Its called be careful and learn your laws and evidence is vital! You should know that already, right? Well maybe not! It's a helping hand.
    Trooper that needs helping hand: This opens your eyes to ask more questions to your lawyer.
    Wow, you’re an even bigger and more arrogant a**hole than than initially thought. Get over yourself lawyer wannabe.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast