Divorce advice from senior trooper - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    So in other words... you got caught cheating and she kept half and now you have to pay her half of this and half of that? Well she's a smart young lady! Sorry, but maybe next time you can thing with the head above and not the lower one.

Unregistered
    Cheating is not the answer. Be faithful young bucks, if not don’t get married!

Unregistered
    I always needed advice now thanks to Leo affairs I know about marriage advice!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I always needed advice now thanks to Leo affairs I know about marriage advice!
    😂😂😂 Sitting in the hot sun and breathing in those gas fumes can make anyone think they’re suddenly an expert.

Unregistered
    Don’t ever get married

Unregistered
    Don’t ever get married
    This is 2018, not 1918. Marriage is temporary. All contracts are. Your job is. Your friends are, your investments can vanish into an overseas account. There is no such thing as loyalty anymore. If you want to get married, that's fine but if you expect that happily ever after stuff you're a retard

Unregistered
    So in other words... you got caught cheating and she kept half and now you have to pay her half of this and half of that? Well she's a smart young lady! Sorry, but maybe next time you can thing with the head above and not the lower one.
    No, I got cheated on but all that which you have stated is beside the point. Alot of people I know have gotten married, and want out, however, there is no easy way out if you marry a gold digger. Unfortunately, when your income is higher in a divorce proceeding, you are the loser, and when your (ex)spouse's income is lower, they become the winner in a divorce proceeding. Family Law should be tought to new recruits before he or she goes through a marriage proceeding. Family Law courts can and will damage your life. Signing a marriage certificate is something to really consider. Registering as domestic partners might be a viable alternative to some in lieu of having the state marry you. Avoiding marriage all together is also a wise decision.

Unregistered
    No, I got cheated on but all that which you have stated is beside the point. Alot of people I know have gotten married, and want out, however, there is no easy way out if you marry a gold digger. Unfortunately, when your income is higher in a divorce proceeding, you are the loser, and when your (ex)spouse's income is lower, they become the winner in a divorce proceeding. Family Law should be tought to new recruits before he or she goes through a marriage proceeding. Family Law courts can and will damage your life. Signing a marriage certificate is something to really consider. Registering as domestic partners might be a viable alternative to some in lieu of having the state marry you. Avoiding marriage all together is also a wise decision.
    They don’t teach that in the academy because troopers don’t marry gold diggers. That’s an oxymoron. They know that troopers who make more than their spouse, or anyone for that matter, are the exception, not the rule.

Unregistered
    The poster is a jerk and erroneously assumes everyone is as stupid as he is. We all know that there’s a totally different story according to his wife. Gold digger? If true, she wouldn’t have married a trooper!

Unregistered
    This is 2018, not 1918. Marriage is temporary. All contracts are. Your job is. Your friends are, your investments can vanish into an overseas account. There is no such thing as loyalty anymore. If you want to get married, that's fine but if you expect that happily ever after stuff you're a retard
    If you don’t want or expect it to last forever, or only see it as a potentially temporary contract, I submit to you to skip marriage altogether. Just live together. That avoids the whole common property law issues too.

Despite it being 2018, some other state’s agencies (not Florida) still look down on their employees committing adulterous acts - to the point of firing them on occasion.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast