Blue Courage - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blue Courage

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How are you expected to take pride in your job when you aren't paid a living wage?
    Pay is temporary, pride is forever.

Unregistered
    Pay is temporary, pride is forever.
    You must be a supervisor giving the training or a newbie. Pay indicates your worth to the company. Pay is a large part of why FDC can't retain employees. Pay is why most staff have a part time job even though CPOs have bachelor's degrees. Pay is why prison staff smuggle contraband.
    Tell me some more about pride.

Unregistered
    You must be a supervisor giving the training or a newbie. Pay indicates your worth to the company. Pay is a large part of why FDC can't retain employees. Pay is why most staff have a part time job even though CPOs have bachelor's degrees. Pay is why prison staff smuggle contraband.
    Lighten up, Francis. I was obviously being sarcastic. The pay problem is horrendous and many officers in my office have to work a second job to put food on the table and pay rent. Its a disgrace. But in stead they waste time and money with this Blew Courage which is the same old same old, human diversity crap. What does Brown v Board of Education have to do with FDC in 2018. That happened over 60 years ago. I couldn't wait for that day to end.

Unregistered
    Most importantly, PAY is what separates a amateur from a Professional. Blue Scourge is supposed to promote professionalism; but the fact that they pay sucks makes it a non-starter!!

Unregistered
    It was amazing how circuit and the puppet supervisors gave us that training with a straight face! They claim that they appreciate us yet we do not get a raise!! Every one knows that being a supervisor in this department is a joke! All they do is sit behind a desk and complete investigations.

Unregistered
    It was amazing how circuit and the puppet supervisors gave us that training with a straight face! They claim that they appreciate us yet we do not get a raise!! Every one knows that being a supervisor in this department is a joke! All they do is sit behind a desk and complete investigations.
    Yes, its difficult to get excited about anything when you can't pay your rent and daycare and you have to go to your second job after blew courage.

Unregistered
    Lighten up, Francis. I was obviously being sarcastic. The pay problem is horrendous and many officers in my office have to work a second job to put food on the table and pay rent. Its a disgrace. But in stead they waste time and money with this Blew Courage which is the same old same old, human diversity crap. What does Brown v Board of Education have to do with FDC in 2018. That happened over 60 years ago. I couldn't wait for that day to end.
    Easy Sgt Hulka
    Im not a fan of the training and everyone of my posts on here support officers and bash the do nothings in Tallahassee. 20+ years and it's only gotten worse inside and out of the fences.

Unregistered
    Read page 9 of the book ,they are quoting the indicted Governor who is indicted for crimes against women. They Suck and this training sucked

Unregistered
    Read page 9 of the book ,they are quoting the indicted Governor who is indicted for crimes against women. They Suck and this training sucked
    What governor? I don't have the book

Unregistered
    What governor? I don't have the book
    Eric Grietens the Sitting Indicted Governor in Missouri. It is disgusting that they are quoting his navy seal work and not his blindfolding and slapping a woman and taking naked photos of her and threating to use them if she told anyone of their affair. \

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast