Kevin faber is fired for theft,why not charged to ? Blue line of corruption

Unregistered

Kevin faber is fired for theft,why not charged to ? Blue line of corruption

KEVIN FABER IS FIRED FOR THEFT,WHY NOT CHARGED TO ?
    LINK TO ALL HIS IA FILES https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...SFkFlLoTlvM0Y0

Unregistered
    All of these bad things happening at the agency make me sad in a way. CCSO has been plagued in many years by corruption, Sheriffs being arrested, Sheriffs cheating on their wives with other deputy's spouses, steroid trafficking, steroid abuse, extra marital affairs on duty, theft, hell even Col. Kurt Hoffman of SSO stole gas from the us. We have hired rejects from other counties, Roger Jernigan was an admitted thief and liar, we hired Jim Lilly, he was found guilty of theft while on duty at the SSO for working at the academy and getting paid by the SSO at the same time (full IA in his personnel file). It is like we have no filter and we will take anyone we can get. We need some pride. Hell just the other day I passed the detail guys at the ball park and one guy was wearing a goofy jungle hat while in uniform. Thousands of people passing by and he is wearing that stupid ass hat in a uniform that deserves much more respect. My point is we need to take pride in ourselves and our leader needs to accept responsibility for our short comings as a team. How many more affairs with cheating captains need to take place? How many more steroid junkies do we really need?

In the Art Of War Sun Tzu was a Chinese general in the period of the Warring States around 400 BC. At that time across China, local warlords constantly waged war against one another to fight for their shares of the remnants of the collapsed Chou Empire. I remember the story about Sun Tzu being challenged by a warlord to apply his famous war doctrine to train 180 women from the warlord’s palace into an orderly company. Among the women, two were the warlord’s favorite concubines. Sun Tzu divided the women into two groups and put a concubine in command of each.

Sun Tzu then set the women a simple drill and made sure they understood what to do. However, when he started ordering them to perform the drill, the women burst out in laughter. He tried again with the same result. Sun Tzu claimed that this {failure of the troops to obey was the fault of the commanders}. So, despite the warlord’s please, he ordered the two commanding concubines beheaded as an example for the rest of the company. Thereafter, the women did not utter a single sound and performed the drill exactly as commanded.

I am embarrassed for myself the community and the Sheriff. There is an old saying that there are no bad teams only bad leaders. Time to move on Bill for the sake of your men and women and your community. You have failed them all as a leader.

Unregistered

Bill Is A Mafia Criminal

You feel bad for Bill Prummell! You obviously have not learned that Prummell is a Mafia criminal who has no respect for women and Blacks! Feel free to call 941-637-6796 and I will be happy to inform you about the criminal that Bill Prummell is and his Mafia leadership role that oppresses women, Blacks, skilled workers, poor, etc. He is a loser that belongs in prison!!

Unregistered

Bill Prummell Is A Mafia Criminal

You feel bad for Bill Prummell! You obviously have not learned that Prummell is a Mafia criminal who has no respect for women and Blacks! Feel free to call 941-637-6797 and I will be happy to inform you about the criminal that Bill Prummell is and his Mafia leadership role that oppresses women, Blacks, skilled workers, poor, etc. He is a loser that belongs in prison!

Unregistered

Chickens Coming Home To Roost

Well, well, well......Kevin Faber turns out to be nothing more than a garden variety common thief. I know I shouldn’t find pleasure in other’s misfortune, but, Lord, please forgive me this moment of basking. There is justice, which is man made and administered and then there’s Karma. Sometimes it takes Karma a bit to circle back around, but when it does it is sweet, so sweet. So, Kevin, if you’re reading this, how’s all this working out for you? Remember all those things you did to good people for Prummell? Is he there for you now, Kevin, or did you become a liability not worth his support? That’s a rhetorical question, we all know the answer. Good luck rebuilding your life. What’s left of it. I would imagine it will be difficult to find anyone who will want to trust a thief. If you ever happen to run into any of the good people you helped Prummell destroy don’t look them in the eye, you’re not good enough. Thief.

Unregistered

The Mafia

Now, now....let’s not go insulting the Mafia. You’re giving Prummell WAY too much credit by saying he is Mafia associated. The Mafia wouldn’t wipe their arses with Prummell, much less consider him an associate.

Come on, Bill, take up for yourself. Tell me, “THEY WOULD TOO WIPE THEIR ARSE WITH ME!”.