Cookies with the Rookies - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Helllo The anglos dont get to skip ranks or do months in a rank.
    Lol. You must be new to the dance. You probably were not here when a Hispanic or a Black could not get into a specialized unit nor be promoted beyond the rank of sergeant. I’m sure you love to see it that way again but you are shit out of luck.

Unregistered
    Lol. You must be new to the dance. You probably were not here when a Hispanic or a Black could not get into a specialized unit nor be promoted beyond the rank of sergeant. I’m sure you love to see it that way again but you are shit out of luck.
    Ahh...the good old days. When the department was actually doing police work & it meant something to work for the county.

If you’re ok with the way things are today, I guess the affirmative action was worth it. Lmao.

Unregistered
    Glass is a Jew. They are coveted more than you think in this town. You can name all of them on one hand.

You WILL have one in Command Staff.

Heller is gone. Glass is the next in line. Then Stacy from MIA. Watch. Don’t think being a Jew doesn’t have special status.

Unregistered
    Glass is a Jew. They are coveted more than you think in this town. You can name all of them on one hand.

Heller is gone. Glass is the next in line. Then Stacy from MIA. Watch. Don’t think being a Jew doesn’t have special status.
    Rafky is the next Jew in place

Unregistered
    Lmao..re-evaluate you narrative again.. affirmative action? Glass is an Anglo...I can't stop laughing throwing his name in that..that's like saying former Director Fred Taylor was promoted because of affirmative action..makes no sense...now, the City of Miami should have Affirmative action for white Anglo makes because city has not hired an Anglo in 20 years
    Not only is Glass a Jew, he has shit on certain people. The man knows hidden secrets. For being a good little boy, he is being rewarded.

The Mayor and JP owe him a big favor for keeping his mouth shut. Since the saying "the best witness is a dead one" doesn't apply, because Glass is still around, the Mayor and JPs best bet is to keep Glass employed. As an employee they retain certain control over him. As soon as he's retired, or fired, he can open up the can of worms. Why would he do that? Because the likes of these kinds of people have NO morals, integrity, or honor. It's all about power, control, repayment of favors, and back patting. When those factors are absent, it's about back stabbing and selfishness. It's just a double added bonus to them that Glass can satisfy both the white person and the Jew in a promoted position.

So the program is:
    Retain Glass, keep him happy and quiet, until we (JP and Mayor) are gone, then be done with him like he's trash.

Unregistered
    Not only is Glass a Jew, he has shit on certain people. The man knows hidden secrets. For being a good little boy, he is being rewarded.

The Mayor and JP owe him a big favor for keeping his mouth shut. Since the saying "the best witness is a dead one" doesn't apply, because Glass is still around, the Mayor and JPs best bet is to keep Glass employed. As an employee they retain certain control over him. As soon as he's retired, or fired, he can open up the can of worms. Why would he do that? Because the likes of these kinds of people have NO morals, integrity, or honor. It's all about power, control, repayment of favors, and back patting. When those factors are absent, it's about back stabbing and selfishness. It's just a double added bonus to them that Glass can satisfy both the white person and the Jew in a promoted position.

So the program is:
    Retain Glass, keep him happy and quiet, until we (JP and Mayor) are gone, then be done with him like he's trash.
    Nanney is leaving soon to better job , Glass will replace him get used to it!

Unregistered
    Look moron, Glass has gotten promoted off an Anglo list just like every Black male/female and Hispanic male/female. The list goes around so the number one Anglo may score less than the number three Hispanic but he gets promoted anyway. Now get your head out of your ass. The guy or gal made every lick of sense with the statement and you have to go ahead and turn it into a racial thing. No wonder the department is in such bad shape. Morons like you are part of the problem.
    You beat me to it. Of course, you mention affirmative action and right away it HAS TO BE A RACIAL THING. You stupid ignorant Dumb Fuc-K. Affirmative Action is killing us ALL. Promote those to lead THAT ARE MOST QUALIFIED, REGARDLESS OF GENDER OR COLOR, PERIOD!

I've been around a long time, the directors position alone has gone like this Anglo, Anglo, Hispanic, African American, Anglo, African American, I guess it was time for a Hispanic. Look what we got. Holy 5hit, this will be the end of us.

Unregistered
    So your saying this is payback to this generation? Your the one is perhaps racist and have animosity towards Anglos ..seek help

Unregistered

Being Jewish is not for affirmative action..again your either an Anglo or not..Jewish is a religion not a race..at the end of the day he is a Anglo...seems to me you have some animosity towards Anglos..hope you don't ever work in PMB poor Anglo applicant's files would be 07'd or DQ'd on purpose

Unregistered
    Bagels with burglars

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast