Pba gala a joke - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pba gala a joke

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pigs in a blanket to be served at GALA. BYOK. Bring your own ketchup
    A real good ole fashion homestead ho down.

Unregistered
    If JENKINS has anything to do with that they’ll be strippers, sin, no scruples, and misfortune involved. With shit as a main course, selfishness as a side & disrespect as dessert!

Unregistered
    If JENKINS has anything to do with that they’ll be strippers, sin, no scruples, and misfortune involved. With shit as a main course, selfishness as a side & disrespect as dessert!
    He is in charge of the party end of the gala.

Unregistered
    He is a POS

Unregistered
    He is a POS
    He’s good people man. The POS is the racist whose daughter has jungle fever. Love her for that.

Unregistered
    So you failed to recall how the Lt gives preferential treatment to the 33’s or Bang interest!! How onlybthe chics he wanted to bang or gave him goo goo eyes gitbthe OT. How all both 33’s got all the training approved while the test busted their Ass! I guess you haven’t seen hiw he scammed the Dept in Media. Or how he brags, and Brags and BRAGS about whinue kniws ans how many trips he Bangs Hookers in!! But worst what he did to his wife infront of the entire Dept. what Man behaves that way, or plays stupid during an election he had his Hand in the whole time. STFU with your good people, either your a POS like him or a chid trying to get the Fag Fat Boy hook up! Good People don’t demolish their wives and homes. He cares nothing about “US” it’s just a paycheck.

Unregistered

A supporter

I am a supporter but recently I find myself questioning my decision. PBA leadership is inviting Gimenez to our event. I can’t believe that someone who purposely has caused harm to my paycheck, and ultimately my retirement is being embraced by my PBA. There isn’t a person on planet earth that doesn’t know that he hates employees, in particular law enforcement, so why are we hugging him? This is beyond ridiculous.
    Shiver has been calling every Commisioner offices trying to intice them to come to the Gala, even the ones that have voted against us 100% of the votes. Why don’t we hand them awards for screwing us as well?

A supporter who is losing faith real fast

Unregistered

1000 percent accurate.

Why are we embracing these people who hate us, to show up JR.

Unregistered
    I am a supporter but recently I find myself questioning my decision. PBA leadership is inviting Gimenez to our event. I can’t believe that someone who purposely has caused harm to my paycheck, and ultimately my retirement is being embraced by my PBA. There isn’t a person on planet earth that doesn’t know that he hates employees, in particular law enforcement, so why are we hugging him? This is beyond ridiculous.
    Shiver has been calling every Commisioner offices trying to intice them to come to the Gala, even the ones that have voted against us 100% of the votes. Why don’t we hand them awards for screwing us as well?

A supporter who is losing faith real fast
    Ask John and Blanca why the gave an award for cops to scum attorney who defends cop killers? Frickin hypocrites!

Unregistered

From stupid Awards to inappropriate hooks

Now a certain person is hooking up females for the venue just so he can get in their pants. Every move that guy makes is calculated to his benefit. Maybe he will have Luke dancers perform. Or a florist that gets him laid. That place is a Joke & he is a Disgrace.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast