Something to think about damn 33s - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really because a female develops feelings for someone who at some point hits on them and makes them think that they care that makes them a hoe.
    We men do not care. We just want to 33 them - all of them. Booyah

Unregistered
    Really because a female develops feelings for someone who at some point hits on them and makes them think that they care that makes them a hoe.
    Randle has a “quiet ” history of shi*ting where he eats for someone who couldn’t have kids he too old to be out here like this I lost mad respect. his focus off I guess that’s why he won’t be making Lieutenant

Unregistered
    Pratts new she hardly knows anything in the streets yet and being a sgts 33 won’t get you promoted after several wives and now a baby mama she’d be wise to run

Unregistered
    We men do not care. We just want to 33 them - all of them. Booyah

That’s the problem now instead of being leaders y’all all out here sleeping with everyone in the work place .If you can’t even protect the employees from supervisors who clearly take advantage how y’all expect them to protect citizens ? He lame

Unregistered
    That’s the problem now instead of being leaders y’all all out here sleeping with everyone in the work place .If you can’t even protect the employees from supervisors who clearly take advantage how y’all expect them to protect citizens ? He lame
    Nah... I think the problem is worrying about who anyone is sleeping with or dating. What does it matter! I don't know Sgt personally, but he do his job and don't **** with me. So I don't care who he smash. I'm more worried about important shit like getting my money back that the city stole and not getting drafted.

Unregistered
    Nah... I think the problem is worrying about who anyone is sleeping with or dating. What does it matter! I don't know Sgt personally, but he do his job and don't **** with me. So I don't care who he smash. I'm more worried about important shit like getting my money back that the city stole and not getting drafted.
    It MATTERS wen we out here gettin drafted but these Sgts h*** don’t gotta worry about ish since they f***** em for a get out of a draft free card and hopeful a promo if u land on the right one. It’s all about doin no work on the streets but In the sheets at least these rookies catchin on early

Unregistered
    It MATTERS wen we out here gettin drafted but these Sgts h*** don’t gotta worry about ish since they f***** em for a get out of a draft free card and hopeful a promo if u land on the right one. It’s all about doin no work on the streets but In the sheets at least these rookies catchin on early

Use them and leave them don’t hate

Unregistered
    Yooo so I found out who baby mama is Salease Nicole on FB shit I'll wife her and be Daddy too she's fine ass hell he stupid
    she laughed out loud at my message like it was a joke ! baby come get some of this faithful d Sgt can babysit

Unregistered
    So Randle had a baby with that young girl in communications but has been with his new 33 t Pratt
    Do you blame him have you seen shorty tounge in pics ? Ima get that

Unregistered
    Pratts new she hardly knows anything in the streets yet and being a sgts 33 won’t get you promoted after several wives and now a baby mama she’d be wise to run
    which Pratt? a shift north end model city....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast