PBA power struggle intensifies
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA power struggle intensifies

As the Stronger personalities jockey for power position, Steve Shiver has made it clear that he is in charge. The other day he scolded Robert Davis for talking Down to an employee.
    David Greenwell has highkacked the gala project away from Jenkins.
    While the place is in turmoil, President Stahl goes on vacation.
    Anyone work over there?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As the Stronger personalities jockey for power position, Steve Shiver has made it clear that he is in charge. The other day he scolded Robert Davis for talking Down to an employee.
    David Greenwell has highkacked the gala project away from Jenkins.
    While the place is in turmoil, President Stahl goes on vacation.
    Anyone work over there?
    I’m so glad that we are getting these updates about the PBA now a days. We never knew what the PBA did before.

Unregistered
    I’m so glad that we are getting these updates about the PBA now a days. We never knew what the PBA did before.
    They will continue to come. The dysfunction is not about to end soon. A good suggestion is to have Ish be the head. He is after all the highest ranking officer and knows how to be a leader and unlike Stahl, who is a flower, will not be led by a troubled former politician. Ish would put him in his place.

Unregistered
    Ish stop coming on here trying to bold well with readers. The simple truth is that if you were so honest and so adept to leading, YOU would not be part of this unethical machine called the PBA board. The longer you are there, the more sullied you will become. Then again, a RAT likes the shade and dirt.

Unregistered
    If it wasn’t for Ish insisting that he be the treasurer instead of Steadman sister the shenanigans would probably continue. At least Ish won’t want to go to jail so he won’t let them screw around with money. He’ll make sure they all turn in receipts like they are required. He’ll make sure that Steadman or Shiver don’t use the PBA credit card while on vacation. Or, for personal use. More importantly he understands financial issues where she she didn’t
    David won’t get away with just writing on a piece of paper food and put a dollar amount. Ish is on top of those games. In my book Ish is the only squared away guy there. If in charge Shiver would be reined in. Or most likely be let go.

Unregistered
    Ish stop coming on here trying to bold well with readers. The simple truth is that if you were so honest and so adept to leading, YOU would not be part of this unethical machine called the PBA board. The longer you are there, the more sullied you will become. Then again, a RAT likes the shade and dirt.
    You have got to be kidding John. You got voted out. Leave everyone alone and go hide in your hole. It really is sad that you keep trying to tell everyone there are problems at the PBA headquarters. In fact, they are all working together better than you ever dreamed of. Stop the bullsh1t amigo and ride off into the sunset like any ole' cowboy should.

Unregistered

Who’s really in charge?

Ask Greenwell and he emphatically tells you he’s in charge. Ask Jenkins and he boldly tells you it’s him. Ask Shiver and with a smirk, he says that’s a stupid question, I’m in charge. Ask Steadman and he says we are all in charge.
    Don’t ask Davis or Lopez, they don’t know the time of day.
    In fact, Lopez has become quite the nuisance for the others. Davis has nothing appointed to him. The left hand doesn’t know whT the right is doing. They didn’t even know that Steadman was on vacation. Jenkins has been AWOL and has dropped the ball in Greenwell lap and he is overwhelmed. Steadmans 33 comes and goes as she pleases. Sometimes doesn’t show up to work if she doesn’t feel like it but our dues money continues to pay her salary

Unregistered
    Ask Greenwell and he emphatically tells you he’s in charge. Ask Jenkins and he boldly tells you it’s him. Ask Shiver and with a smirk, he says that’s a stupid question, I’m in charge. Ask Steadman and he says we are all in charge.
    Don’t ask Davis or Lopez, they don’t know the time of day.
    In fact, Lopez has become quite the nuisance for the others. Davis has nothing appointed to him. The left hand doesn’t know whT the right is doing. They didn’t even know that Steadman was on vacation. Jenkins has been AWOL and has dropped the ball in Greenwell lap and he is overwhelmed. Steadmans 33 comes and goes as she pleases. Sometimes doesn’t show up to work if she doesn’t feel like it but our dues money continues to pay her salary
    Make up whatever stories but it was made very clear that all staff and elected personnel report to Shiver. End of story. Move onto another thread

Unregistered
    Make up whatever stories but it was made very clear that all staff and elected personnel report to Shiver. End of story. Move onto another thread
    Thanks for that comment. It was very obvious everyone including Stahl,report to Shiver. I witnessed that when I was there a couple weeks ago.
    Hopefully we can move on.

Unregistered
    Thanks for that comment. It was very obvious everyone including Stahl,report to Shiver. I witnessed that when I was there a couple weeks ago.
    Hopefully we can move on.
    Jenkins already put Shiver in his place by reminding him that he doesn’t work for Shiver. No one else has had the guts to do the same.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast