Brooksville midnight sergeant - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And because of your superiority, you feel compelled to monitor this site and trash talk the FHP? Yikes!
    Did I miss something?? No superiority, no monitoring, no trash talk FHP. I said we are THE FLORIDA HIGH PATROL, which means we are the best in the nation. Plain and simple cup cake.

Unregistered
    And because of your superiority, you feel compelled to monitor this site and trash talk the FHP? Yikes!
    Did I miss something?? No superiority, no monitoring, no trash talk FHP. I said we are THE FLORIDA HIGHWAY PATROL, which means we are the best in the nation. Plain and simple cup cake.

Unregistered
    Did I miss something?? No superiority, no monitoring, no trash talk FHP. I said we are THE FLORIDA HIGH PATROL, which means we are the best in the nation. Plain and simple cup cake.
    Yes, you missed the "WAY" in "HIGHWAY". And "cup cake" is one word, cupcake.

Unregistered
    Yes, you missed the "WAY" in "HIGHWAY". And "cup cake" is one word, cupcake.
    LMAO. that's the best you got chuck wagon or cup cake which ever you prefer.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234