Brooksville midnight sergeant - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy is nuts. He writes up his guys for having no measured lanes or measured skid marks on their crashes even if they are a short form. Yes a short form, which doesn’t even need a narrative if you read the crash manual. This guy tries to throw everyone under the bus to anyone he can suck up to. Dude, your squads hate you. I know I am one of them. Stop crying about being on midnights and just do what is right for your people. The sergeant before you and two sergeants before that were awesome. Learn from them. You need leadership training. I am only saying this on here because he will make it his life goal to get someone fired.
    You are the one that is nuts!!!! That Sergeant is not looking to get anyone in trouble. He might be a little dizzy but he is a good guy. He supervised the day shift for a year and a half no problems so now someone like you comes on this website to blast this guy? Talk to him in person if you disagree with him. All you are doing on here is venting to the village idiots that troll this site. Grow a pair buck wheat!! Man up and tell him what you think you might learn something.

Unregistered
    Really, who do you work for?? All you have stated is you are lazy.

There are no variables to you measuring skid marks other than you opening the trunk of your car getting you measuring wheel extending the handle pushing the reset button to zero your measurement pushing the wheel forward while holding the handle for the length of the mark then look at the reading and writing it down. Nevermind you are correct there are a lot of variables to it. I was wrong forgive me Jack wagon.

If you are so concerned about the lawyers you might want to think of another line of work??I

What other experts are at a fatal scene other than TH I. I don't know where you work at Jack Wagon but you will need to start doing your job of just go back to mommy's house and play your video games. Or you can grow up now and do your job cup cake.
    Why take the measurement when you guys don’t have the training or education to do anything with it. I’m sure 3/4 if you guys don’t know if it a skid mark v. Yaw mark.

Seriously, how many times have you ever been asked to determine the speed?

Do you even have a drag sled? No. Do you know if all four tires were skidding? No. Do you know the percentage of braking, depending on the type of vehicle? No.

It is a total waste of time!

Unregistered
    Why take the measurement when you guys don’t have the training or education to do anything with it. I’m sure 3/4 if you guys don’t know if it a skid mark v. Yaw mark.

Seriously, how many times have you ever been asked to determine the speed?

Do you even have a drag sled? No. Do you know if all four tires were skidding? No. Do you know the percentage of braking, depending on the type of vehicle? No.

It is a total waste of time!
    Again you make my point village idiots trolling FHP website. Go back to the basement and play grand theft auto cup cake.

Unregistered
    Diagram not to scale

Unregistered
    Diagram not to scale
    That is the most asinine thing you could have ever said. Who ever taught that at the academy should have been fired!!!!! Any first year Draftsman knows if there is no scale on a diagram, the diagram is not to scale. You don't need that ludicrous statement on any diagram. Put that in your pipe and smoke it cup cake.

Unregistered
    That is the most asinine thing you could have ever said. Who ever taught that at the academy should have been fired!!!!! Any first year Draftsman knows if there is no scale on a diagram, the diagram is not to scale. You don't need that ludicrous statement on any diagram. Put that in your pipe and smoke it cup cake.
    And yet, almost every single FHP crash diagram (other than scale diagrams) will have this or a similar notation.

Unregistered

Ha

Will someone tell this guy Simmons to do something instead of hanging out at the Hernando airport all night getting flight lessons from his buddy in HCSO while on duty? I mean we all know he is trying to leave to them to be a pilot but at least do your job!
    Good to know. Hopefully brass found out.

Unregistered
    you obviously have never been to court. we are not civil engineers, we are police officers and lawyers have to explain our reports to jurors with less experience/education about law Enforcement and what we do.... that's why that is there. didn't your FTO teach you anything? you write the report to the level of the lowest person that might read it so eveyone can understand and make an informed decision

Unregistered

Again

you obviously have never been to court. we are not civil engineers, we are police officers and lawyers have to explain our reports to jurors with less experience/education about law Enforcement and what we do.... that's why that is there. didn't your FTO teach you anything? you write the report to the level of the lowest person that might read it so eveyone can understand and make an informed decision
    Yes, been to court certified as an expert in 4 judicial districts never wrote something so stupid as that on a crash or TH I report!!! Just like all the other trolls on this site, we are not normal police officers we are better than that we are THE FLORIDA HIGHWAY PATROL!!!!!!
    I investigate my crashes and prepare my investigation detailing the facts. Not some sort of report based off the reading level of a 6th grader. Is that good enough for you CUP CAKE??

Unregistered
    Yes, been to court certified as an expert in 4 judicial districts never wrote something so stupid as that on a crash or TH I report!!! Just like all the other trolls on this site, we are not normal police officers we are better than that we are THE FLORIDA HIGHWAY PATROL!!!!!!
    I investigate my crashes and prepare my investigation detailing the facts. Not some sort of report based off the reading level of a 6th grader. Is that good enough for you CUP CAKE??
    And because of your superiority, you feel compelled to monitor this site and trash talk the FHP? Yikes!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast