Brooksville midnight sergeant
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Brooksville midnight sergeant

This guy is nuts. He writes up his guys for having no measured lanes or measured skid marks on their crashes even if they are a short form. Yes a short form, which doesn’t even need a narrative if you read the crash manual. This guy tries to throw everyone under the bus to anyone he can suck up to. Dude, your squads hate you. I know I am one of them. Stop crying about being on midnights and just do what is right for your people. The sergeant before you and two sergeants before that were awesome. Learn from them. You need leadership training. I am only saying this on here because he will make it his life goal to get someone fired.

Unregistered
    I have never measured a skid mark in 12 years! If anyone ever asked me to I would spend 6 hours making measurements. I would measure the lanes, the distance to the nearest speed limit sign. Hell, I would do speed estimate.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have never measured a skid mark in 12 years! If anyone ever asked me to I would spend 6 hours making measurements. I would measure the lanes, the distance to the nearest speed limit sign. Hell, I would do speed estimate.
    What is wrong with you troopers. Nobody is writing anyone for not measuring skid marks of roadway. He is just asking you to do a little crash investigating. Pasco isn't that busy at night to do something the Sgt. asks.

Unregistered
    What is wrong with you troopers. Nobody is writing anyone for not measuring skid marks of roadway. He is just asking you to do a little crash investigating. Pasco isn't that busy at night to do something the Sgt. asks.

There was this neat system that came out in the early 90's called "Anti-lock braking". Most cars won't even leave skid marks if they are functioning properly.

Unregistered
    Goes back to mismanagement of FHP. Just because someone may not be that busy in a certain county, doesn’t mean you call out THI for every deer crash.

There’s no need to add additional work if it is not necessary to the investigation or required by the crash manual.

Finish the crash report and get back on the road doing enforcement.

Unregistered

Here we go again

Goes back to mismanagement of FHP. Just because someone may not be that busy in a certain county, doesn’t mean you call out THI for every deer crash.

There’s no need to add additional work if it is not necessary to the investigation or required by the crash manual.

Finish the crash report and get back on the road doing enforcement.
    You equate measuring a skid mark to THI? You must be disappointed you haven't been getting that recognition all these years!!

There is no adding additional work, it is what you are supposed to be doing anyway. 30 seconds to measure some evidence and put it on the crash report, damn that's difficult.

A sergeant making sure a crash report meets the minimum standards as required by FHP policy NOT CRASH MANUAL is mismanagement? I must have lost my mind years ago.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK SERGEANT!!!

Unregistered
    You equate measuring a skid mark to THI? You must be disappointed you haven't been getting that recognition all these years!!

There is no adding additional work, it is what you are supposed to be doing anyway. 30 seconds to measure some evidence and put it on the crash report, damn that's difficult.

A sergeant making sure a crash report meets the minimum standards as required by FHP policy NOT CRASH MANUAL is mismanagement? I must have lost my mind years ago.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK SERGEANT!!!

You're the reason I can't stand being around white people, all they do is whine. Whining and moaning about every little thing in life that you feel is unfair. Grow up. "Dude, this traffic is awful man. Hey Chad, my wife is a *****. Hey brah, my Sargent is a ****head" .... Seriously, get over it and find something in life YOU DO like.

Unregistered
    You're the reason I can't stand being around white people, all they do is whine. Whining and moaning about every little thing in life that you feel is unfair. Grow up. "Dude, this traffic is awful man. Hey Chad, my wife is a *****. Hey brah, my Sargent is a ****head" .... Seriously, get over it and find something in life YOU DO like.
    If you aren't in C then you wouldn't understand.

Unregistered
    Shut up Alexander, racist prick.

Unregistered

Here we go

This isn't about white or black it's about doing your job. This site is full of whining people. Get over yourself already, do the job or find something else to do. Amen and goodnight.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast