Nei “the creep” man

Unregistered

Nei “the creep” man

This guy is weird and spends way too much time doing nothing and complaining about everything. Guess what, no one owes you! Get over yourself gigantor and do your job. Lazy people seem to get by very easyily here while the hard workers get nothing. This man will talk behind your back in a heartbeat and just ignore you to your face. I believe he is just a fragile baby inside that needs the comfort of bringing everyone else down.

Unregistered
    Everyone knows Neiman is questionable... highly hypocrite.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy is weird and spends way too much time doing nothing and complaining about everything. Guess what, no one owes you! Get over yourself gigantor and do your job. Lazy people seem to get by very easyily here while the hard workers get nothing. This man will talk behind your back in a heartbeat and just ignore you to your face. I believe he is just a fragile baby inside that needs the comfort of bringing everyone else down.
    So tell him face to face instead of coming on here. Big man calling someone out on this chickenshit website. Grow a set!

Unregistered
    He’s always been like that

Unregistered
    So tell him face to face instead of coming on here. Big man calling someone out on this chickenshit website. Grow a set!

I have to disagree on chickenshit website part...this site is awesome. Keeps open forum of communication better than our email system lol

Unregistered
    Agree completely. I've worked with the guy for years and he's 10-8. sounds like the op is the creepy, whiner one with the problem.

Unregistered
    So many creeps, so little time!