This Broward coward
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The hamburglars

This Broward coward

Apparently a group of masked hulligans put up these posters on the psb during the night. Our facial recognition program was not able to identify them due to the fact they were wearing bandannas to hide their faces but there was dna left at the scene. The first group was two white males and one of them was bald with bad tattoos on his arms almost like mark berman. The second pair was identified as a white and black male and the white male was described to have a face that resembled the moon, so that would be captain Adkins and the black male was short probably woody Woodrow. The third pair was clearly identified as pba president Jeff Morono and bob lahiff. Bob actually left dna when his lap bands broke and came flying out of his deformed body.

Unregistered
    Those posters are now nationwide if not internationally. One article was emailed to me. It is on dangerous.com and infowars.com. People are actually asking where they can purchase those stickers in the comments.
    On another note it shows the lack of security at headquarters if that many stickers were neatly placed there.

Unregistered

Omg

Who the heck is guarding BSO's main entrance?

That is embarrassing to say the least!

Unregistered

Thumbs up Coward Sheriff's Office is official

This agency is now the Coward Sheriff's Office.

Nothing but a bunch of lousy cowards who let a shooter murder 17 innocent people and their response was to hide behind their cars.

Worthless deputies, all of you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by The hamburglars View Post
    Apparently a group of masked hulligans put up these posters on the psb during the night. Our facial recognition program was not able to identify them due to the fact they were wearing bandannas to hide their faces but there was dna left at the scene. The first group was two white males and one of them was bald with bad tattoos on his arms almost like mark berman. The second pair was identified as a white and black male and the white male was described to have a face that resembled the moon, so that would be captain Adkins and the black male was short probably woody Woodrow. The third pair was clearly identified as pba president Jeff Morono and bob lahiff. Bob actually left dna when his lap bands broke and came flying out of his deformed body.
    What a moron, the grammar in this post would behysterical if it wasn't so pathetic and I'm sure reflective of the author. What the hell is a hulligan??? Have you ever heard of spell check dumb ass? The idiots that come on here are unbelievable. By the way its Hooligan, try reading a book instead of posting on here. No wonder everyone hates BSO.

Unregistered

Out of touch

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a moron, the grammar in this post would behysterical if it wasn't so pathetic and I'm sure reflective of the author. What the hell is a hulligan??? Have you ever heard of spell check dumb ass? The idiots that come on here are unbelievable. By the way its Hooligan, try reading a book instead of posting on here. No wonder everyone hates BSO.

Its mentality like yours why BSO is so messed up.

Do you really think citizens are currently mad at BSO because of spelling???

You should have neen a teacher, but more importantly please tell me your not a Law Enforcement Officer...

Unregistered
    I hear Kenney Rogers is going to redo the song now.

Unregistered
    Its mentality like yours why BSO is so messed up.

Do you really think citizens are currently mad at BSO because of spelling???

You should have neen a teacher, but more importantly please tell me your not a Law Enforcement Officer...
    If you think there are real Leos on this site these days your crazy. Nothing but a bunch of political kacks and wannabe's... i for one come here for the entertainment.

Unregistered
    If you think there are real Leos on this site these days your crazy. Nothing but a bunch of political kacks and wannabe's... i for one come here for the entertainment.
    Why, because you can't sleep in your car anymore? Entertainment? Your on here every 5 minutes you lying POS.

Unregistered

Tommy the janitor

They sent the perfect sergeant to remove the posters because he definitely isn’t qualified to be a more than a janitor. Great job Tommy you should have removed the posters and processed them for finger print in order to catch the suspects

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast