Transparent Mud
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transparent Mud

Unregistered

Transparent Mud

Did I read that correctly? A deputy has a relationship with a victim and he gets time off. But another deputy barely has that with a suspect and he’s fired. I’m so confused. So I can get busy with victims, but not suspects? Wait a minute. There was the CAP detective who banged a thug and got a pass, but the CAP detective who banged the victim got the boot. I’m so confused.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did I read that correctly? A deputy has a relationship with a victim and he gets time off. But another deputy barely has that with a suspect and he’s fired. I’m so confused. So I can get busy with victims, but not suspects? Wait a minute. There was the CAP detective who banged a thug and got a pass, but the CAP detective who banged the victim got the boot. I’m so confused.
    Yep, the Cap detective got only one day off. She was protected by her captain.

Unregistered
    Yep, the Cap detective got only one day off. She was protected by her captain.
    And then she had a relationship with her married sergeant who she now lives with, but thats fine. All good. Nothing to see here.

Unregistered
    Try doing something interesting like looking at what happened. Fired idiot steroid head is drunk and brings crack head whores he arrested to his house. FACTS matter spinhead.

Unregistered
    Try doing something interesting like looking at what happened. Fired idiot steroid head is drunk and brings crack head whores he arrested to his house. FACTS matter spinhead.
    I didn’t realize he tested positive for steroids or that he did anything but have them over. But what he did was worse? Someone in CAP screwed a felon, nothing happened. Then they had a relationship with their supervisor, nothing happened. Then again an IA commander cheated on their spouse with a secretary and got promoted. A Comm Center LT cheated on his wife with a secretary and got nothing. No spinning anything here. These are facts. Detective intimate with victim, fired. Detective intimate with felon, pass. Deputy invited arrestees over, fired. Deputy intimate with victim, suspended. There is no consistency. Harsh on some, complete pass for others. Why have rules when you are picking and choosing when they matter?

Unregistered
    I didn’t realize he tested positive for steroids or that he did anything but have them over. But what he did was worse? Someone in CAP screwed a felon, nothing happened. Then they had a relationship with their supervisor, nothing happened. Then again an IA commander cheated on their spouse with a secretary and got promoted. A Comm Center LT cheated on his wife with a secretary and got nothing. No spinning anything here. These are facts. Detective intimate with victim, fired. Detective intimate with felon, pass. Deputy invited arrestees over, fired. Deputy intimate with victim, suspended. There is no consistency. Harsh on some, complete pass for others. Why have rules when you are picking and choosing when they matter?

It’s a good ole boy system not a paramilitary structure. In a good ole boy system, you just change the rules when you see fit. This is why there is no consistency. Plus, it depends on the mood of the higher ups if you survive.

Unregistered
    don’t forget about the drunk deputy who starts a brawl in a bar and puts a guy’s head thru a window after on duty deputy’s have the guy arrested. no big deal just a couple days off.

Unregistered
    don’t forget about the drunk deputy who starts a brawl in a bar and puts a guy’s head thru a window after on duty deputy’s have the guy arrested. no big deal just a couple days off.

Don’t forget Major TP whom was in charge of IA as a captain getting fired for having sex with a married employee while he was married. Yet, you got Chief Assist SJ banging everyone and anyone which was brought to sheriff’s attention and nothing happens to him.

Unregistered
    Don’t forget Major TP whom was in charge of IA as a captain getting fired for having sex with a married employee while he was married. Yet, you got Chief Assist SJ banging everyone and anyone which was brought to sheriff’s attention and nothing happens to him.
    Sean, care to weigh in on that you self righteous sword swallower? I bet you’re sweating about what might come out of someone’s mouth now that she’s fired!! Just a matter of time fair haired boy.

Unregistered
    Does that deputy still work at your department?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast