Rn & ln - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rn & ln

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why even bother having a promotional exam anymore. People study like crazy and get passed over all the time . Just pick who you want
    Does that mean you think that just because people pass an exam that means they are qualified and should be promoted. I thought you were one of the complainers who used to say that the exam was useless and people shold not be promoted just because they pass an exam? Cant have it both ways unless you are just a complainer and moan no matter what the boss does.

Unregistered
    Does that mean you think that just because people pass an exam that means they are qualified and should be promoted. I thought you were one of the complainers who used to say that the exam was useless and people shold not be promoted just because they pass an exam? Cant have it both ways unless you are just a complainer and moan no matter what the boss does.
    The better question is why have an exam at all? What is the point of studying and passing of the Sheriff is going to promote people to sergeant and lieutenant who have not passed the exam? So why have it? And how would you know who anyone is? Or do you just like winning the argument through bullshit and double talk? How can you have any validity for a promotion process when you, The Sheriff, repeatedly and publicly say “I don’t like who is on the list and who I want to promote didn’t pass it.” That’s such a morale booster boss!!! I can’t wait until someone nuts up and sues the agency. It’ll be someone who passed it every time but got passed over for a player who doesn’t even qualify for the position. One day the bully will get ***** slapped publicly. Karma is a *****.

Unregistered
    The better question is why have an exam at all? What is the point of studying and passing of the Sheriff is going to promote people to sergeant and lieutenant who have not passed the exam? So why have it? And how would you know who anyone is? Or do you just like winning the argument through bullshit and double talk? How can you have any validity for a promotion process when you, The Sheriff, repeatedly and publicly say “I don’t like who is on the list and who I want to promote didn’t pass it.” That’s such a morale booster boss!!! I can’t wait until someone nuts up and sues the agency. It’ll be someone who passed it every time but got passed over for a player who doesn’t even qualify for the position. One day the bully will get ***** slapped publicly. Karma is a *****.
    You are a loser who has been passed over and just cries on mommy’s shoulder to all your loser people on the LEO Affairs family tree of loser. Better yet go suck on mommy’s t*t and have your morning bottle. Life’s a bit*h and you are a clueless azzhole.

Unregistered
    You are a loser who has been passed over and just cries on mommy’s shoulder to all your loser people on the LEO Affairs family tree of loser. Better yet go suck on mommy’s t*t and have your morning bottle. Life’s a bit*h and you are a clueless azzhole.
    Nice response from someone, more than likely knows they should have not have been promoted. I suggest you stay off Leo affairs and follow Bobs STAR news. I'm sure it's people like you that end up with his or her picture in STAR news or on the walls of the SAB.

Unregistered
    Man, is that the best you have? The old loser comeback. That took effort and intelligence. Maybe you didn’t notice but I didn’t say anything about fair or unfair treatment. I merely pointed out facts and asked why bother. That’s how intelligent people set up an argument. We use facts and form a position. Apparently you can’t use a single fact to back up your point other than “you’re a loser.” Bob has promoted sergeants and lieutenants who never took the test or couldn’t pass it, that’s a fact. So why bother with it all? He’s already proven he can do what he wants, so why waste money and time with a fake system for promotion?

Unregistered
    Man, is that the best you have? The old loser comeback. That took effort and intelligence. Maybe you didn’t notice but I didn’t say anything about fair or unfair treatment. I merely pointed out facts and asked why bother. That’s how intelligent people set up an argument. We use facts and form a position. Apparently you can’t use a single fact to back up your point other than “you’re a loser.” Bob has promoted sergeants and lieutenants who never took the test or couldn’t pass it, that’s a fact. So why bother with it all? He’s already proven he can do what he wants, so why waste money and time with a fake system for promotion?
    Just FYI Bob never took a promotion test in his career. He was appointed then elected to Sheriff. He is the poster child for special treatment.

Unregistered
    Just FYI Bob never took a promotion test in his career. He was appointed then elected to Sheriff. He is the poster child for special treatment.
    Question is, who actually wants the promotion. Only the young and dumbasses would take the promotions under this administration, because they don’t know any better. Thank you but you can keep the stripes is the new slogan.

Unregistered
    Chief DS runs this place. He just lets BG think he is important. Hence he has positioned the cronies in place. He’s had a hand in moving out those he could not control. It’s all former Special Ops do boys that are loyal to DS.

Unregistered
    Fake news!

Unregistered
    Chief DS runs this place. He just lets BG think he is important. Hence he has positioned the cronies in place. He’s had a hand in moving out those he could not control. It’s all former Special Ops do boys that are loyal to DS.
    Just saying that shows you are clueless. BG runs everything and dont think for second he does not know all that is going on. DS may run stuff by him but BG knows and approves. If you think different you are out of touch.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast