Sgt Moreno, why. Why. Why
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Sgt Moreno, why. Why. Why

The probationary Officer was a real good guy. You sir are a total idiot. Nice reputation your building.

Unregistered
    Wha happen meng

Unregistered
    You will respect my authority.

Unregistered
    If you are on probation you arent good at anything yet!! Lol

The problem is new people who see the friends and family program from the start and they want to be a part of it. What is chain of command? What is doing your time? They don’t know about any of that. They only see the dysfunction of what can I get for me! How can I be a part of the do nothing and get paid for it plan.

Unregistered

Heartless

What a dirty move sgt moreno. He was a good officer and partner to have. It's been a while that I've met someone so dedicated and committed as him. You ruined someone's life and family.

Unregistered
    What did he do that got moreno pissed off?

Unregistered
    The guy was an idiot and disrespected a Sgt. It's call insubordination. You tell a Sgt that you don't give a S($&t about his rank and cause a big scene you should be fired on the spot. Sgt Moreno didn't do anything wrong and tried to defused the situation. This idiot decided to continue screaming at Moreno to the point that a dispatcher had to tell him that she could t hear officers. The guy is a 56 and I'm glad his gone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The guy was an idiot and disrespected a Sgt. It's call insubordination. You tell a Sgt that you don't give a S($&t about his rank and cause a big scene you should be fired on the spot. Sgt Moreno didn't do anything wrong and tried to defused the situation. This idiot decided to continue screaming at Moreno to the point that a dispatcher had to tell him that she could t hear officers. The guy is a 56 and I'm glad his gone.
    Who are we talking about? What happened?
    Details of the incident.
    Moreno is a stand up guy,a real man.

Unregistered
    Oh please you must be a rookie yourself. Back in the days when we didn't agree with something we went at it man to man, not this firing garbage. Move the guy to another zone and that's it. bunch of cry babies. FoP work your magic and get Novak back onPatrol.

Unregistered
    Papo if that rookie screamed at moreno then es tremendo comepinga. Moreno is a great guy. A worker. This is the rookie mentality. They come here thinking they should be granted everything.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast