Gary Pruitt For Sheriif response to CC - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The position of sheriff has always been political. This is why the sheriff has a chief and colonels and a staff. As long as he has a vision that benefits his employees and the community he can find the right men and women to implement it for him. He has my vote.
    CC acquired the petitions needed to be added to the ballot. Unless Gary can get around 9000 petitions signed by registered voters before June 1st, he has to pay $10,000 as a fee to be placed on the ballot. Seeing how the Supervisor of Elections website shows Gary with only $200 in contributions, we must assume it's not going to happen. Face it, folks. ACCEPT IT! You're not going to vote for Gary because Gary won't be on the ballet. There will not be a ballot because CC will run unopposed. This is your new reality. You need to get onboard the train and be loyal for once. Don't like it? Then quit!

Unregistered
    CC acquired the petitions needed to be added to the ballot. Unless Gary can get around 9000 petitions signed by registered voters before June 1st, he has to pay $10,000 as a fee to be placed on the ballot. Seeing how the Supervisor of Elections website shows Gary with only $200 in contributions, we must assume it's not going to happen. Face it, folks. ACCEPT IT! You're not going to vote for Gary because Gary won't be on the ballet. There will not be a ballot because CC will run unopposed. This is your new reality. You need to get onboard the train and be loyal for once. Don't like it? Then quit!
    You really have to admire the true power of money. It makes the world go round. Would CC be the next Sheriff if he hadn’t married into Billions. Command staff experience, no command staff experience, petitions, ballots, it’s all a corrupt sham and you are correct sir, there is nothing you can do about it, that man was groomed from a low ranking unknown to the sheriff in ten years precisely because of who he married and no one can fight and win against the Billions.

Unregistered
    Haa spoken like a true robot. Nobody below rank of capt believes we are heading in the right direction. Mr Pruitt will be eligible for democratic party money as well. Word is he will be receiving several thousand from DNC. Dont let the CC robots discourage change. Drain the Swamp. Tell all your family and friends to use social media to promote Gary. Beware though dont use your own cuz CC and the chief have IA trolling our facebook accounts.

Unregistered
    The comments assessing Mr. Pruitt were not an indictment of his personality or his abilities. They were to point out you might be setting up someone to fail. We cannot afford to fail. I dislike the current Sheriff but do not wish him to fail because then we all fail.
    Mr. Pruitt is shooting for the stars I'd be wary of his election. I do not believe he has the base to succeed but it is natural to root for the underdog.
    It might be advisable to look for a police Chief job of at least a moderate size then after that experience move up or attempt to.
    I'd not get on a Airline plane with a guy who has flown smaller planes before but never a jet liner and hope he does good, you need the experience.
    Again I am NOT attacking Mr. Pruitt it is just observations that if placed into the position and he fails to succeed it might be a decade to fix that mistake and that punishes all of us regardless of our wanting something better.

Unregistered
    They said the same thing about Trump and in my opnion he kicking arse

Unregistered
    Haa spoken like a true robot. Nobody below rank of capt believes we are heading in the right direction. Mr Pruitt will be eligible for democratic party money as well. Word is he will be receiving several thousand from DNC. Dont let the CC robots discourage change. Drain the Swamp. Tell all your family and friends to use social media to promote Gary. Beware though dont use your own cuz CC and the chief have IA trolling our facebook accounts.
    Gary will not raise a penny from the DNC. Every Democrat political party organization and every individual Democrat politician in Hillsborough County has already endorsed CC. The coalition of power is already in place and there is nothing you can do about it but whimper like a beaten dog. It’s the way of the world, don’t you know. Now sit down, shut up, and let the grownups run the show.

Unregistered
    Geez Gary....ever heard of a spell checker?

Unregistered

Cool Sorry Greg

Mr. Pruitt, you simply do not have the base, the machine, nor the correct backing to come even close to win. You should gain some experience in politics and major organization command before jumping into such a big pool. You simply cannot win nor even come close to it. I wish it were not so but the politics will win out.

Unregistered
    Geez Gary....ever heard of a spell checker?
    sure GED is just the same!!!

Unregistered
    Will see. If you werent so concerned you wouldnt be on this site singing the HCSO line. Fact is most people want change in this agency. Nobody wants the chief here and CC has no balls to make him leave. Mentor or not grow a pair bud.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast