Mejia you have been exposed.....
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Mejia you have been exposed.....

I cannot take you serious watching your political nonsense crap in the commission meetings about how you “care” about the community. You simply jump on whatever bangwagon that you believe will lead you to your political goals. Last week you were “for the bridge” and I’m sure you were having coffee with your MCM buddies at Rubidos before this tragedy. Now you want to act like you demand answers from the same MCM buddies of yours.

Don’t make small political talk. Be about it. Behind closed curtains and after the media interviews, I’m sure you still continue to have coffee at Rubido’s with MCM employees.

Unregistered
    “Sitting here in my car”, NOT seating here in my car. And you want to run for commissioner? Esspick proper English meng.

Unregistered
    Wow! I’m mind blown!

Unregistered

A Bigger Issue.....Corruption

In one of Commissioner Villanueva'a first meetings he stated on the record that Mejia had offered him a bribe in return for a job in the Zoning Department. At that point every Commissioner had an ethical obligation to maintain a professional distance between themselves and this corrupt, violent thug.

Now we have a photo of Mejia together with Llanio, Holt-Alonso and the Planning & Zoning guy no less! This illustrates extremely bad judgement or out and out corruption.

I am not running for any public office but I promise you I will spend thousands of dollars next year exposing the corruption of our local officials and candidates.

And Llanio, I now believe you to be every bit as corrupt as Mejia!

Unregistered
    Slowly but surely the truth comes out. Commission President Llanio and Commissioner Cecilia Holtz-Alonzo taking pictures with a CRIMINAL. We always knew Llanio was supporting Mejia but now this proves it. She acts like she supports us but we know she is just as corrupt as Mejia. Her son is a Trooper and she is supporting a drug dealer. That is just pathetic.

Unregistered

Llanio Corrupt!

Really, knowing that Mejia tried to bribe his way into Zoning, what the hell is Idania Llanio doing together with Mejia and the Zoning guy Prado? At a minimum it is a display of extremely bad ethical judgement, but in reality it really stinks of corruption!

Unregistered
    there is also something goin on with mejia and commissioner dumbasshole

Unregistered
    Llanio is the ring leader. She always interups MV while he speaks. Holtz-Alonzo will vote NO on whatever MV presents. Her son's wrestling event was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Duasso is a lunatic and has lost his marbles. The guy started screaming during the moment of silence press conference, that they didn't place him in the front row while the cameras were on. Then he almost runs over a camerman, clips a camera tripod and then drives over the roundabout in front of the station. Prisca NEVER speaks. She sits there like a skeleton with make up and just votes with the group. Joniel Diaz is like his father, he can not make a decision. He will vote NO on an item on 1st reading and then change his vote to YES upon 2nd reading. He needs to make up his mind on whether he is coming or going. Borrero seems reasonable except when he wanted us to pay for half of our retirement contribution. I was like whaaaaaatttt? And then there is MV. He is our great white hope. He is the guy that we all talk about and hope he comes out. But he has everyone against him and you need political allies in order to win. Que despinge!

Unregistered

No Show Orlando

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Llanio is the ring leader. She always interups MV while he speaks. Holtz-Alonzo will vote NO on whatever MV presents. Her son's wrestling event was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Duasso is a lunatic and has lost his marbles. The guy started screaming during the moment of silence press conference, that they didn't place him in the front row while the cameras were on. Then he almost runs over a camerman, clips a camera tripod and then drives over the roundabout in front of the station. Prisca NEVER speaks. She sits there like a skeleton with make up and just votes with the group. Joniel Diaz is like his father, he can not make a decision. He will vote NO on an item on 1st reading and then change his vote to YES upon 2nd reading. He needs to make up his mind on whether he is coming or going. Borrero seems reasonable except when he wanted us to pay for half of our retirement contribution. I was like whaaaaaatttt? And then there is MV. He is our great white hope. He is the guy that we all talk about and hope he comes out. But he has everyone against him and you need political allies in order to win. Que despinge!
    Finally, intelligent commentary on LEO forum! I'd be interested on your take of No Show Orlando.

Unregistered
    All zeros except MV. It’s crazy !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast