Interim Chief Morales - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well Steph, realistically you should be ale to trust your gut and believe truth will triumph in the end. Your an optimist which is fine, I'm a realist, I look at things as they really are. What we have here is plain and simple, VC pulling the strings and putting her man Morales in. Nothing more nothing less. I ask, where are the postings showing they are actively looking, where are the public records in regards to the last candidates. VC holds the majority and lear knows that, is she vindictive enough to go after him if he refuses her demands, well you can answer that urself. Bottom line is this, until such time VC is no longer the majority, we are screwed, its her way or the highway plain and simple. Lear is just a puppet. I most certainly would like to believe in the system working correctly, but in this city its who controls the strings. In the left hand you have the I'm still looking and he's just an interim, while the right hand is doing the dirty work. We speak of the lack of trust, honesty, integrity and ethics, it runs much deeper than the PD, it starts at the top. I am just hoping that we get another two candidates who are not followers or controlled by VC and her cronies, Lukes and Hanks. Nothing is going to change until we do, that's the reality of this situation. But hey we all can wish and dream and believe, we just cannot be conned and lied to any longer.
    ? why is all this placed on vc? Does she really have that much control? Does she not believe the numerous amount of law suits and truth before her eyes?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    I agree Hanks is a waste of space. Shows up unprepared and just follows along. Unless it is something that affects his.personal interests.

Luke.is.pretty reasonable even when we disagree she always has well reasoned logic as to why she is voting or not voting for something. I have watched her sway others and be swayed which tells me she is open minded. She is up for election this year for D5. haven't heard who is running against her at this point.

Unregistered
    Someone should check into the two chief applicants that withdrew their application. The other four were fodder even though one could have been a perfect leader.

There is some truth into the fact that SU saw things for what they were. Speak out against the establishment and you get removed. We have one outside commander left who either is too smart to speak honestly or too afraid to. It’s a lose lose situation for him.
    Signed, your favorite 7-11 doughnut and coffee freeloader SL again, pretending not to be SL again.

Unregistered
    ? why is all this placed on vc? Does she really have that much control? Does she not believe the numerous amount of law suits and truth before her eyes?
    VC is a control freak. Does anyone really think she sued the city an ran again for the good of this community. If you do believe that wanna buy a bridge???? VC has her agenda, she waited patiently to ascend to the mayor's chair and now she is at it. But she is not alone. She has Hanks and Lukes who ALWAYS side with her. Morales was her boy ever since she was a commissioner the last time. CM can smooch. She is controlling Lear, she has the votes to get him out, if needed. She is an angry self serving person who needs to be in control. Unfortunately for us we are stuck with her for three more years, unless of course she screws up. Steph defended Lukes, again Steph likes to look at the good in a person, me I like reality. Realistically JL is a nice person. But she is way in over her head and has become a cronies to VC. She is not an independent thinker and is merely a follower. Hanks well no ba!!s...All the pre election gibberish and now he hides under VC skirt. Are we better off than a year or so ago, well yes we are. Thanks in part to social media and VC agenda, Vespia gone, well almost, Pelfrey gone, J Lewis gone, d Sh!thead gone etc. But this chief fiasco will certainly come back to haunt her. Morales was a big part of the problem, He kissed his way to the top and certainly did not ever deserve a promotion. Once he is in, speculation has it Commander King will be the asst chief, a morales crony. So what will change, nothing. CM is a nice guy but you cannot believe a word he says he is two faced and certainly has zero qualifications for this job. Anyone who believes lear and his continual search for the right chief well its just never going to happen as long as VC has anything to say about it. VC doesn't have her finger on the pulse of the city, she has both hands around the city's throat and is squeezing. Note, if Morales lets KV be a reserve, he is a fool, KV will cause him nothing but trouble.

Unregistered

Things that make you go hummmmmm

This is my prediction.....while Morales has been appointed the interim Chief....he will not stay in that position as I believe that there will be another national search for one...at the tax payers expense of course. The only thing I can say is be careful what you wish for because the devil that you know is sometimes better than the one you don’t. I also predict that MP will be fired...and lastly I predict that KV will not be a reserve officer. So come back in about six months and read this post again...cuz that will be about how long it will take for all my predictions to come true.

Unregistered
    This is my prediction.....while Morales has been appointed the interim Chief....he will not stay in that position as I believe that there will be another national search for one...at the tax payers expense of course. The only thing I can say is be careful what you wish for because the devil that you know is sometimes better than the one you don’t. I also predict that MP will be fired...and lastly I predict that KV will not be a reserve officer. So come back in about six months and read this post again...cuz that will be about how long it will take for all my predictions to come true.
    Pay attention people!! CM is your interim and will be your permanent chief in a few months. Why you may ask? Because no decent chiefs candidates will apply after they see the terrible way we treated the last 4 candidates. They will research this place and find out whap happened. Wait and see how many applicants we get this time as compared to last time. Do you really think all 4 were not capable? 2 of them were extremely sharp. They fell prey to the fraud and lies that were in play long before they ever arrived in NP. After no decent candidates apply Lear will announce, "Chris has done such a wonderful job, we will offer him the job" and of course CM will accept.

Look for Vespia to wind up at Venice in a reserve or a paid position. Think they just posted a training position. Mattmuller is in bed with him.

Lear will learn the hard way he should have surrounded himself with competent dept heads not allow them to run him like KV. He will be gone in short order and back to bean counting.

Unregistered
    Pay attention people!! CM is your interim and will be your permanent chief in a few months. Why you may ask? Because no decent chiefs candidates will apply after they see the terrible way we treated the last 4 candidates. They will research this place and find out whap happened. Wait and see how many applicants we get this time as compared to last time. Do you really think all 4 were not capable? 2 of them were extremely sharp. They fell prey to the fraud and lies that were in play long before they ever arrived in NP. After no decent candidates apply Lear will announce, "Chris has done such a wonderful job, we will offer him the job" and of course CM will accept.

Look for Vespia to wind up at Venice in a reserve or a paid position. Think they just posted a training position. Mattmuller is in bed with him.

Lear will learn the hard way he should have surrounded himself with competent dept heads not allow them to run him like KV. He will be gone in short order and back to bean counting.
    I would hope any interested party believes by now this whole transfer of power is a scam. Peter Lear is just going thru the paces per se, wasting out tax dollars. There has NEVER been any other candidate other than CM, NEVER. He wasted our tax dollars and the four candidates time and money. Any outside person who applies for the Chiefs position is a fool, well if they apply and are more qualified then CM and they are a minority etc, when they get turned down, they to can sue the city. This whole process is nothing more than a VC controlled administration taking care of its own. Politics at its not so finest. As long as Lear plays ball he will stay, once he grows a set VC will try and chop them off, if he resists she will get her majority to get rid of him. If Venice hires KV that's on them, good riddance , I am sure they are well aware of what he did here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234