New to Area - In Bexley - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is all of this crap about being understaffed? Every time I see Pasco on Live PD, there is at least 5 or 6 deputies on every call. If this is not enough man power I don't know what is.

Don't get time for a sit down meal? Just last night I saw several of you in Hooters for a while. You had some people with you in vests that said Media on them.
    You are confusing appearance with reality. The appearance on television that we are well-staffed gives the citizens of Pasco a false sense of comfort and a warm feeling that Nocco is placing a priority on Patrol Operations, when in fact, the reality is very different. The truth is that, if you look at that stupid show, you see many of the same names and faces running around together from episode to episode while the rest of us hump calls countywide.

You want to know the undeniable truth about our Patrol staffing? Check out our response times to calls for service or talk to someone who has called 911 and waited too long for a response from us. We are dangerously understaffed in Patrol, so low that we often send one Deputy to a violent call and pray that if he needs help and no one can get free that one of the smaller, local agencies can get there for him because we have too many priority calls holding.

It is worse on the East Side of the County, up in Lacoochee and other areas, where it could take awhile to get backup to one of us. We are not sitting around Hooters, only a select few, the rest of us are barely getting by each shift.

Unregistered
    You are confusing appearance with reality. The appearance on television that we are well-staffed gives the citizens of Pasco a false sense of comfort and a warm feeling that Nocco is placing a priority on Patrol Operations, when in fact, the reality is very different. The truth is that, if you look at that stupid show, you see many of the same names and faces running around together from episode to episode while the rest of us hump calls countywide.

You want to know the undeniable truth about our Patrol staffing? Check out our response times to calls for service or talk to someone who has called 911 and waited too long for a response from us. We are dangerously understaffed in Patrol, so low that we often send one Deputy to a violent call and pray that if he needs help and no one can get free that one of the smaller, local agencies can get there for him because we have too many priority calls holding.

It is worse on the East Side of the County, up in Lacoochee and other areas, where it could take awhile to get backup to one of us. We are not sitting around Hooters, only a select few, the rest of us are barely getting by each shift.
    A reasonable attempt at an explanation but it needs some further clarification. Lets clear the air over some semantics. Lets start with priority calls holding. You have civilians running your radio and that doesnt bode well for cops on the street. Patrol? Uniformed reporters period. Poor supervision in probably far too many instances. Service is based on the number of times the phone rings and how long it takes to send someone somewhere. What percentage of your calls are garbage? Showing up somewhere and doing nothing with zero follow up does you no service. But the sheeple of Pasco are continually fooled by the Great Green Deception spewed from Little Road. This is all further complicated by groups of people who think they know something through the supervisory ranks. Most of that group probably couldnt catch a cold but have been anointed by the useless and clueless with the idea because they say so they are real cops, smart and right all the time when we know nothing could be further from the truth. You have to ask yourself if you know anything how can the televised buffoonery be tolerated? Is it because those in command either have no real experience or care? Everything is an excuse used to protect the fraud perpetrated on Little Road while the sheeple are treated to yet another presser. What a friggin joke.

Unregistered
    What is all of this crap about being understaffed? Every time I see Pasco on Live PD, there is at least 5 or 6 deputies on every call. If this is not enough man power I don't know what is.

Don't get time for a sit down meal? Just last night I saw several of you in Hooters for a while. You had some people with you in vests that said Media on them.
    LOL!!! Spoken like a true troll. Do you believe everything you see on TV? I guess you must be glued to reality shows like Pawn Stars and similar ilk, because you think everything on camera is the way it is. While all the deputies show up to be on camera, the other zones go uncovered and calls on hold pile up. Then the adjacent zone deputy, who isn't a camera whore, will pick up calls in the movie stars' zones, while they milk the hell out of the call.
    Most of the "media" rides around with supervisors, or with specialty units who have some down time. Road patrol guys will pack a cooler and eat in their cars 9 times out of 10. Next time you see a large group of deputies out eating, pay attention to the chevrons on their arm or the bars on their collars. Supervisors have plenty of time to sit and chow down while schmoozing for the cameras.

Unregistered
    LOL!!! Spoken like a true troll. Do you believe everything you see on TV? I guess you must be glued to reality shows like Pawn Stars and similar ilk, because you think everything on camera is the way it is. While all the deputies show up to be on camera, the other zones go uncovered and calls on hold pile up. Then the adjacent zone deputy, who isn't a camera whore, will pick up calls in the movie stars' zones, while they milk the hell out of the call.
    Most of the "media" rides around with supervisors, or with specialty units who have some down time. Road patrol guys will pack a cooler and eat in their cars 9 times out of 10. Next time you see a large group of deputies out eating, pay attention to the chevrons on their arm or the bars on their collars. Supervisors have plenty of time to sit and chow down while schmoozing for the cameras.
    Well said. The never ending joke called Pasco goes on and on.

Unregistered
    The real question is where the hell is Bexley?

Unregistered
    The real question is where the hell is Bexley?
    Counting his money with some of his friends!

Unregistered

1. The deputies that the LivePD crew ride with don’t actually take the calls. IF they arrest someone, someone else does the work.

2. There are always media whores who will try to go to any call they know LivePD is at and will screw other deputies to take the call load.

3. As others have said, some are speciality units, others are supervisors.

4. If a training car shows up you automatically have 2 people.

5. That unit at Hooters is a speciality unit that LivePD was riding with. The LivePD crew are civilians and would probably die without eating on an entire shift.

6. Obviously, in case you have figured out, LivePD only go to interesting calls.

7. And last, LivePD is just another PR ploy by the Sheriff to make himself look good.

Unregistered
    Anything to keep the public fooled because if anyone were to look closer at the buffoonery it would be astounding. Well look at the upside you werent shot in the jewels at the jail.

Unregistered

Get out now.

There are many Bay area agencies now hiring because of the SRO mandate. This is your chance to get out. Most are starting with prior experience at 50k plus. There is also a better chance with another agency you will not get fired for the petty stuff PSO terminates folks for. Been gone for many years and glad I left when I did. You will also have a backup or two and not be run into the ground like PSO is doing to there deputies. Good luck and stay safe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12