Out of all the places to sleep - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

COWARDS

Cowards

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can tell this is a soft pu$$y civilian. FHP makes pennies compared to BSO. Those losers are highway zippers. Up and down the highway. They handle crashes and write tickets. Most of them cannot get hired by a real department. They are a joke....so please little pu$$y boy...don’t talk about BSO. 3-4 $hitty Parkland deps don’t make up our whole department. There is 3500 deputies and a large majority will run laps around any other agency. FHP= AAA with a badge.
    You can tell you are ***** butt hurst Coward Deputy! An agency making $1hr will do a bettee job than you idiots. BSO is the biggest laughing stock out of law enforcement so before you talk about any other agency please look at yourself in the mirror. Your agency is a dump and a disgrace. Get off your high horse. FHP = MAKING YOU ALL LOOK STUPID. I bet you wont hear anything ese happening at the school. so yeah a traffic agency that can do YOUR job better than you can. What does that makes you and your agency? 🤔 internet keyboard tough guy. You sound like a thug ghetto deputy and that’s exactly why your agency is in SHAME. Governor needs to clean all you motha fockas out and get rid of your Sheriff. De-certified all the Coward SO deputies and make them go through an academy again. This time learn some BALLS oh and try to stay awake in class. Maybe add a class on how to stay away PERIOD. 😂

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can tell this is a soft pu$$y civilian. FHP makes pennies compared to BSO. Those losers are highway zippers. Up and down the highway. They handle crashes and write tickets. Most of them cannot get hired by a real department. They are a joke....so please little pu$$y boy...don’t talk about BSO. 3-4 $hitty Parkland deps don’t make up our whole department. There is 3500 deputies and a large majority will run laps around any other agency. FHP= AAA with a badge.
    While you may think you and your agency can run laps around others, can you please RUN bur run towards an active shooter and kill the shooter? Or do you mean run laps around the building outside while people are getting killes inside. 🤨😳 please explain????

Unregistered
    So for the big bucks you have to be willing to just stand there or run to the football field to direct traffic when kids are getting shot up and be willing to sleep at the same school while supposedly providing police protection. Easy gig if you can get it I guess.

Unregistered

Trooper on Pike

Where is that genius idiot trooper who decided to pull over the dade cop on the pike....humm you must be still pissed u had to wipe the DOG Shiat off ur shared unit....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by COWARDS View Post
    You can tell you are ***** butt hurst Coward Deputy! An agency making $1hr will do a bettee job than you idiots. BSO is the biggest laughing stock out of law enforcement so before you talk about any other agency please look at yourself in the mirror. Your agency is a dump and a disgrace. Get off your high horse. FHP = MAKING YOU ALL LOOK STUPID. I bet you wont hear anything ese happening at the school. so yeah a traffic agency that can do YOUR job better than you can. What does that makes you and your agency? 🤔 internet keyboard tough guy. You sound like a thug ghetto deputy and that’s exactly why your agency is in SHAME. Governor needs to clean all you motha fockas out and get rid of your Sheriff. De-certified all the Coward SO deputies and make them go through an academy again. This time learn some BALLS oh and try to stay awake in class. Maybe add a class on how to stay away PERIOD. 😂
    Sir please let go my leg... my sheriff said we are lions....lol

Unregistered
    Did everyone get their beauty sleep? I know I got mines.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12