Out of all the places to sleep
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Out of all the places to sleep

Who ever this worthless loser is needs to be ousted. This garbage cop falling asleep at MSD is amazing. How much more bad attention does this department need. Now we got this losers from FHP coming to the rescue?!? I hope those nerds know how to make and arrest that’s not traffic related. I mean come on man. Sleeping in broad daylight.... you dumb motherfu*ker!!!! Shame on you a$$$hole!!!! Hope you work Lakes mids the rest of your worthless career!!!

Unregistered
    Is that the guy who kept posting about going to calls that he was dispatched to only? Then he would sleep in a shady spot under a tree.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is that the guy who kept posting about going to calls that he was dispatched to only? Then he would sleep in a shady spot under a tree.
    Yaaaaawwwwnnn. No that was me, damn they just got toning the crap out of the radio. I guess I need to call answer this call. Boy am I tired, to many details and O.T.

Keyboard coward

Fhp lover

Who ever this worthless loser is needs to be ousted. This garbage cop falling asleep at MSD is amazing. How much more bad attention does this department need. Now we got this losers from FHP coming to the rescue?!? I hope those nerds know how to make and arrest that’s not traffic related. I mean come on man. Sleeping in broad daylight.... you dumb motherfu*ker!!!! Shame on you a$$$hole!!!! Hope you work Lakes mids the rest of your worthless career!!!
    Wow you MOTHA FOCKAS have 000000 room to talk about losers. You all are a buch of losers and cowards. FHP is doing the job you idiots have had plenty of time to make it right but rather sleep in your patrol cars. Your agency is an embarrassment to law enforcement so pleaseeee don’t degrade an agency that were placed there by the governor and are making YOU ALL look stupid. FHP will handle it very professionally. Just look at them on the news. Yeah!!! Just shut up coward SO, i mean Broward.

Unregistered

Thank GOD for FHP

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard coward View Post
    Wow you MOTHA FOCKAS have 000000 room to talk about losers. You all are a buch of losers and cowards. FHP is doing the job you idiots have had plenty of time to make it right but rather sleep in your patrol cars. Your agency is an embarrassment to law enforcement so pleaseeee don’t degrade an agency that were placed there by the governor and are making YOU ALL look stupid. FHP will handle it very professionally. Just look at them on the news. Yeah!!! Just shut up coward SO, i mean Broward.
    I agree FHP will do a fine job, and for sure there will be no sleeping on post, just profffesional enforcement. Your scumbag sheriff pillaged your shit agency, and it should dismantled. Your sheriff should have been fired when he got caught shoplifting as a lauderdale cop! Once a thief always a thief!

Unregistered
    FHP: Character, credibilty, integrity and respect...all that needs to be said.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard coward View Post

You can tell this is a soft pu$$y civilian. FHP makes pennies compared to BSO. Those losers are highway zippers. Up and down the highway. They handle crashes and write tickets. Most of them cannot get hired by a real department. They are a joke....so please little pu$$y boy...don’t talk about BSO. 3-4 $hitty Parkland deps don’t make up our whole department. There is 3500 deputies and a large majority will run laps around any other agency. FHP= AAA with a badge.

Unregistered

Bso sucks

You can tell this is a soft pu$$y civilian. FHP makes pennies compared to BSO. Those losers are highway zippers. Up and down the highway. They handle crashes and write tickets. Most of them cannot get hired by a real department. They are a joke....so please little pu$$y boy...don’t talk about BSO. 3-4 $hitty Parkland deps don’t make up our whole department. There is 3500 deputies and a large majority will run laps around any other agency. FHP= AAA with a badge.
    BSO = Cowards looking for free meals. With a "sherriff who shoplifts cologne from the Galleria and likes underage girls.

Unregistered
    So for the big bucks you have to be willing to just stand there or run to the football field to direct traffic when kids are getting shot up and be willing to sleep at the same school while supposedly providing police protection. Easy gig if you can get it I guess.

Unregistered

Trooper on Pike

Where is that genius idiot trooper who decided to pull over the dade cop on the pike....humm you must be still pissed u had to wipe the DOG Shiat off ur shared unit....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast