When the sheriff cant - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    1. Lookup and apply criminal statutes (other than 316, 320, 322). Weapons (knife under 3”, over 3”), disruption of school, trespass in school, battery on school official, etc. Fail.

2. Issue trespass warnings that can be looked up later. Go ahead, tell me how and show me your form. I’ll wait. Fail.

3. Can’t write mom tint and tires tickets in the drop/off lane. I mean you could, but that’s why y’all can’t get anywhere with the Legislature. Fail.

Can’t arrest the 12 year old with no DL for *walking* to school. Or get caught up trying to search all the cars or lockers. Got to have some common sense. Fail.
    I’m sure you hope something goes wrong and someone comes up with clever nickname for FHP, cause that Coward County Sheriff is still sticking. FAIL.

Unregistered
    Why do Troopers get all Butt hurt when a fact is stated. If you wanna be State Police. Head North pal. Oh and if I actually have to explain to you how to be a School resource Deputy then your already out of your league. Oh and Don't park in the Bus lane lolls.

As for the old timer rolling around without back up. Good job John Wayne. Im glad you made it too retirement. Its a different era now. FHP is a kindler gentler agency now. They can't keep employees. Its one of the LOWEST PAID and highest turnover rates in Florida right next to FDOC. Im thinking State COs have a better chance of handing kids than y'all. Good luck with those old A1s haa..... You can't even handle crashes without x49 having to do them and now your support to be a SRD. I can't wait to see this.

Unregistered
    Isn't this the same sheriff who refuse to arrest parole violators in Broward County?

Unregistered
    Relax guys, The sheriff's just can't accept the fact that they let 17 people die in a school shooting and are angry that FHP is taking over.

Funny how city police and sheriff people ridicule FHP for not being a "real LEO" when they tuck their tail and ran when the shooter was killing students.

Unregistered
    1. Lookup and apply criminal statutes (other than 316, 320, 322). Weapons (knife under 3”, over 3”), disruption of school, trespass in school, battery on school official, etc. Fail.

2. Issue trespass warnings that can be looked up later. Go ahead, tell me how and show me your form. I’ll wait. Fail.

3. Can’t write mom tint and tires tickets in the drop/off lane. I mean you could, but that’s why Y'all can’t get anywhere with the Legislature. Fail.

Can’t arrest the 12 year old with no DL for *walking* to school. Or get caught up trying to search all the cars or lockers. Got to have some common sense. Fail.
    I have issued several Trespass warnings and they all can be found in DATA Share.

This is comical do you really believe a trespass warning is that difficult? As if your Elite because you issue a trespass warning.

This may come as a shock but FHP can literally take a report on anything a deputy can. Yes even a silly trespass warning.

Broward cowards

FHP all the way

FHP is going to make you all look stupid. I mean more stupid. They are going to look sharp and get the job done. Don’t worry cowards they wont run and since the public probably won’t know the difference they will just say law enforcement presence. Just traffic?? Think again! Most troopers have a lot of experience in all aspects of law enforcement. They were ex deputies, city cops and yes even military police. So FU Broward so and let the public law enforcement officers take over. FHP here we come.

Unregistered
    It involved a deputy so why would you bring in city police officers in the mix. When you are getting your ass kicked, I sure hope that trooper from three counties away gets there in a hurry to help you.

Unregistered

3. Can’t write mom tint and tires tickets in the drop/off lane. I mean you could, but that’s why y’all can’t get anywhere with the Legislature. Fail.

Yea, filling out a trespass form is rocket science. Do you even listen to yourself?

Unregistered

Look up and apply criminal statutes huh? Well obviously you guys cant apply anything other than hide and sleep so stop talking so much you guys are a disgrace to law enforcement period and the whole world saw it!

Unregistered
    Even the sorriest Trooper we have , would have ran to where the shots were coming from. It's a natural instinct taught from day one in our agency, you react to the threat by engaging it, not by digging your head on the ground. Even now without rifles, if I have to shoot and take cover then so be it, but at least the shooter knows someone is there to counter him. Don't be mad at FHP, I think the governor is doing it with a purpose. To let the sheriff know that he has been put on notice.

Kind of like, telling a cook that if he doesn't cook the next meal good, he will be replaced by the valet parking men.

Two have nothing to do with each other but someone has to do the job. We are a large traffic agency, we are not SRD , but we can sure protect life when we need to.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast