Make Beieve Police Department

Unregistered

Make Beieve Police Department

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...206112659.html

Another great piece on the destruction of SOBE.

This is what you get when you have a Chief that has never worked a special event City like Miami Beach. It also shows a weak Command Staff that is afraid to tell the chief when something is a horrible idea.

This Purge has put officers and the public’s safety at risk for the last few years. This idiotic operations decision is done to clean the beach before sunset. Trash does not get people hurt or property destroyed. Dumping 5000 pissed off beachgoers on to Ocean Drive does. Think about it. You are out on the beach having a great time and nothing is going on and then you are told by police to leave 2 hours before sunset. You would be upset too.

The Manager plans on running for County Mayor. LOL. He can’t even figure out that the chief is clueless and out of touch with policing in SOBE. But yet he keeps him there. What’s it going to take Sir? He continues to allow for Oates to implement policies that worsen the criminal element on SOBE.

Enough with the “great job” emails and get rid of this guy now. Don’t take the whimpy way out and allow for his contract to expire.

Unregistered
    Oates was never the right fit. Ocean Drive was lost because of every decision that HE made.

Unregistered
    Instead of admitting that we have a police issue they choose to close the beach and bars. We are a joke.

Unregistered
    My brown brotha, like I said to you that day, I agree with you, but spell belive. Proper.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My brown brotha, like I said to you that day, I agree with you, but spell belive. Proper.
    Ok. Spell check on "Brotha", ya big retard.

Unregistered
    They do everything but admit that our chief is lost and clueless. They will let Miami Beach Tourisim dwindle down to nothing before they admit that’s a police issue. We need a real chief and a green light. Not excuses and fear of being labeled racists.