How is the agency
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

How is the agency

I am looking at several agencies and would love to here honest opinions on HCSO.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am looking at several agencies and would love to here honest opinions on HCSO.
    LOL LOL LOL. That is all

Unregistered
    There are too many non agency members who post on this site to give you a correct answer. Stop a deputy on the road for more honest answer.

Unregistered

Please....

Yeah a deputy is going to tell some random person it’s a horrible place to work. Who needs their job anyways?

Unregistered

Angry crooked

This department is unethical and crooked. I know people who work for this sheriffs office and they themselves say it is the worst to work for! BEWARE on top of that, most of the deputies believe that they have the power to do whatever they feel is necessary to get things to be their way. Like sending officers over to a house to harass them because of a personal situation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This department is unethical and crooked. I know people who work for this sheriffs office and they themselves say it is the worst to work for! BEWARE on top of that, most of the deputies believe that they have the power to do whatever they feel is necessary to get things to be their way. Like sending officers over to a house to harass them because of a personal situation.
    oh run along meth head.

Unregistered
    What is the timeline for Detention Deputy hiring at Hernando county FL ? Has anybody been thru this process?

Unregistered

Baggs

I was wondering the same thing. I went thru the hiring process, was given a conditional offer and an orientation date, as of 7 days later have not gotten a letter from the sheriff. I was told do not inform current employer until letter is received. As a professional, I would like to give current agency the proper notification.

Unregistered
    You won't get that with Hernando. You'll get a phone call late Friday afternoon wanting you there first thing Monday morning. HC thinks they are worth quitting a current job and burning a bridge over.

Unregistered
    Well if you apply with them and they call aren't you already looking to quit your current job. Dont apply if you're afraid of burning a bridge. This is a career not a minimum wage job field you can hop around in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast