Colina 👎
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colina 👎

Unregistered

Colina 👎

Same old stuff! A city hall puppet. A Two face mf.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Same old stuff! A city hall puppet. A Two face mf.
    Disagree, Patience my friend, you will be surprised. You will see a certain office make a special connection with the department and all thanks to Colina. In my opiniOn, damn good and needed. Remember the old OPC office?

Unregistered
    Nothing will change same milkers in specialized units chief just collect your money it's all good

Unregistered
    Disagree, Patience my friend, you will be surprised. You will see a certain office make a special connection with the department and all thanks to Colina. In my opiniOn, damn good and needed. Remember the old OPC office?
    You mean IA where you have detectives posting social media violations and nothing is done.

Unregistered
    COLina what a piece of sh..t you turned out to be.

Unregistered
    Colina es el ENANO (Little Person). He has a fake smile

Unregistered
    Colina is another gay backstabbing lonely mf that once he leaves this place people will not even remember his ****ing ass.

Unregistered
    COLina what a piece of sh..t you turned out to be.
    "Turned Out To BE?" Colina is what he has always been. At his age and tenure on MPD, he is not going to sprout a new personality; one consistent with what you and other like minded folks expected from him. What has changed, with the Police Chief's appointment, the adversity engendered in the office has focused more intensely and exclusively on him. And as the old adage goes, "adversity does not build character, it reveals a person's true nature."

Unregistered
    Colina you look like shit. You piece of shit

Unregistered
    Colina mariconson!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast