Return Policy...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Return Policy...

Excuse me, hello? This is the agency south of you guys. Many of us are wondering, what is your return policy on COP's? Did the COP we got come with a 3yr / Multi-fubar'd policy warranty?????

Unregistered
    Returns and refunds are not available for BOGO items and if my memory serves me correctly you goa a two-fer.

Sorry you can keep them both.

Unregistered
    Yes. it was BOGO, with a player to be named later(and that's a whole other story). Can I speak to a manager please, because this just ain't working....this deal was a Bait and Switch!!!!

Unregistered
    If you want to send those two back, we will send you 3 of the Coalition members OUR CHOICE of which 3. That is the only way we can do this. And you WON'T be sending those 3 back to us !!! And the good news: They come with UHURU support for life !!!

Unregistered
    That trade wouldn't be worth it. The only coalition affiliates left are out the door pretty soon and have very little power. The ones you speak of aren't real coalition as it used to be. They're just idiots. Ride it out. We don't want those two back.

Unregistered
    Damn it man!!!!! Looks like we're stuck with a clueless morale killer for a while then

Unregistered
    Is that POS Wyatt still at SPPD ? That stank fvcker is an insult to all cops worth their salt. He is probably the record setter for more IA complaints of any Lt in history, due to his incompetence. I was looking through IA files and was not surprised to see one complaint against him was an argument with another Lt over who picks the officer for a ride along. REALLY? what an azzhole. He needs to spend more time with his hygeine than making an azz of himself over stupid shitz.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you want to send those two back, we will send you 3 of the Coalition members OUR CHOICE of which 3. That is the only way we can do this. And you WON'T be sending those 3 back to us !!! And the good news: They come with UHURU support for life !!!
    OMG I shit my self laughing.

Unregistered
    We will make a special deal for our esteemed neighbors to the souf: Send her back, we will bring Al White out of retirement and you can have him. As an added bonus, he will make a SUPERB PR guy: "I nevah 'fo sees me a moe versified mu-fuggah po-lee partment my muh-fuggah life like thus one heeyah"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We will make a special deal for our esteemed neighbors to the souf: Send her back, we will bring Al White out of retirement and you can have him. As an added bonus, he will make a SUPERB PR guy: "I nevah 'fo sees me a moe versified mu-fuggah po-lee partment my muh-fuggah life like thus one heeyah"

"We ain' havin nun dat Chrimmas boooseet Eeevah!! We done toe allah dat down an put up somes dat Kwanzaa decraayshunz!!! Nomsayin Three most Portent wimminz brought me up? Ann Jemima, Yo Mamma, and Muh-Fuggah!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast