Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mod

Unregistered

Mod

The mod is a shithead.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The mod is a shithead.
    Says the poster who keeps changing their IP after I ban their IP and delete their posts.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    Says the poster who keeps changing their IP after I ban their IP and delete their posts.

Mod 1
    What was so bad to ban those posts?

Unregistered
    What was so bad to ban those posts?
    Chip aka Mod 1 is a typical computer spaz. Since he "owns" the website he can ban anyone who farts sideways but won't do shit about others who make total libelous comments about others. Piss him off and he'll ban you. SRSO needs a new mod that does his job and not someone on the ass kissing squad.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    The posts were deleted and the poster banned because they were impersonating being a moderator.

Chip hasn't owned LEOAFFAIRS in over 4 years. He hasn't even worked here in about a year or more. I can't even remember off the top of my head.

I have been Mod 1 since April of 2006, Chip was Sysop from that time until he left.

If you have a problem with the Moderator of your board, let me know specifics of what those issues are and I will look into it.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    The posts were deleted and the poster banned because they were impersonating being a moderator.

Chip hasn't owned LEOAFFAIRS in over 4 years. He hasn't even worked here in about a year or more. I can't even remember off the top of my head.

I have been Mod 1 since April of 2006, Chip was Sysop from that time until he left.

If you have a problem with the Moderator of your board, let me know specifics of what those issues are and I will look into it.

Mod 1
    The fake mod was probably just having fun. I read the posts, obviously a joker of some sorts. I got a chuckle about how he used movie quotes to the anti-cop guy and the other guy fell for it.

Unregistered

Mod 1
    Mod my apologies about being a fake mod. I was only trying to invoke a laugh or two. I won't do it again...

Unregistered
    Mod my apologies about being a fake mod. I was only trying to invoke a laugh or two. I won't do it again...
    Oh, I'm not the o.p. I don't know who posted that.

Unregistered
    The fake mod was probably just having fun. I read the posts, obviously a joker of some sorts. I got a chuckle about how he used movie quotes to the anti-cop guy and the other guy fell for it.
    Actually the other guy didnt fall for it hes the one that called him out as a fake and that guy thelis by far "Anti Cop" he is anti dod as you please cop.

Unregistered
    If you think the situation you were commenting on deserves a laugh or to you need to be gone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast