OZ is hiring - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: OZ is hiring

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    You are very wrong about the "clueless major," she is one of the few around this agency that actually cares about people and tries to fix issues that are going on. I find it sad how people can sit in judgement of another "high ranking" employee and think their position is so easy all the time. I'm not saying there are not people here who did not necessarily deserve their position, but that major you find to be so clueless is not one of them.
    Major S is the token female major to make the feds happy, a puppet. She cannot effect any positive changes even if she wanted to because Bob's colonel do-boy H is keeping her on a tight leash. It was the same way with Major D when she was appointed jail boss. That's just the way things are. On the contrary, the micromanagement has reached new heights of stupidity and absurdity under the Major S and Colonel H administration. That's why everyone wants get the hell out of the jail. The only way to start fixing the jail is to replace the captains, major and colonel with competent leadership.

Unregistered

she's doing well

i heard she's enjoying life! good for you lt! haha

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i heard she's enjoying life! good for you lt! haha
    She must be enjoying life really well without a lieutenant's paycheck and pension, and has plenty of time to go to AA meetings.

Unregistered
    She must be enjoying life really well without a lieutenant's paycheck and pension, and has plenty of time to go to AA meetings.
    she looks happy on facebook lol

Unregistered
    You’re actually misinformed, she does get her retirement.

Unregistered
    Her retirement is payed out one dollar at a time. #makin it rain

Unregistered
    Her retirement is payed out one dollar at a time. #makin it rain
    hahaha good stuff

Unregistered
    hahaha good stuff
    I'd pay her 20.00 for a lap dance haaaaaa

Count Dracula

Jailing is as easy as 1-2-3

Save yourself the time, doubt you can handle the responsibility of a cruiser, gun, and taser.... you guys can’t even handle having a cell phone at work without screwing it up #onejobtodo #dontbangtheinmates
    Worth bringing up again, when you idiots learn how to count you can have your cell phones back.... maybe #payparody #nodiplomaneeded

Unregistered
    Probably took the cash because her pension would be heavily penalized for being under 55 and failing to complete 25 years on duty.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast