OZ is hiring
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OZ is hiring

Unregistered

OZ is hiring

Dear Former Lt who was fired because of her DUI arrest on St Patricks day. Since you're in need of employment, I suggest dancing. Your stage name could be Karma. You could handcuff yourself to the pole and reenact your arrest for $$$.

Just kidding. Glad you are fired.

Unregistered
    Bye Felicia

Unregistered
    I hope we have a link to that booking photo, oh how the mighty have fallen.

Unregistered
    "I miss her already."
    -said no one ever

Unregistered
    I’m today’s age of Uber, there is no excuse. Being a law enforcement officer to protect the community and being intoxicated and a danger to the public, absolutely no excuse.

Say goodbye to your six figure income.

Unregistered

Turnkeys get Turned Up for days

Im transferring to the jail, LTs get drunk and have their own St Patty’s Day parade (bead and boobs included), Sgts banging everyone in the broom closet even tho he is married to a Sgt, and God only knows what the bottom feeders are doing now. ... #payparody

Unregistered
    Regardless of what I may or may not think of her, I do think there is something to be said for not kicking someone when they're down. Hope there's no one around to rub your face in your worst day.

Unregistered
    Why the hatred? She was in records for Christ sake. Are all of you just pissed off because she turned your pathetic asses down when you tried to score?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast