If we still had a SWAT team
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

If we still had a SWAT team

If we still had a SWAT team we wouldn’t have looked like total idiots responding to the bridge collapse. Under the leadership of Jessie Menocal Sr. they would have responded with lighting fast precision jumping out of our Combat Assault Vehicle (AKA: Old Rescue Truck) and repelling into the debris in full TAC gear. They could have breached their way to the victims before MDFR even arrived on scene. Ohhhh how I miss those days of glory when we had our supper dooper elite SWAT team.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If we still had a SWAT team ......
    If if's and buts were candy and nuts....

Unregistered

Don’t worry they always come back

If we still had a SWAT team we wouldn’t have looked like total idiots responding to the bridge collapse. Under the leadership of Jessie Menocal Sr. they would have responded with lighting fast precision jumping out of our Combat Assault Vehicle (AKA: Old Rescue Truck) and repelling into the debris in full TAC gear. They could have breached their way to the victims before MDFR even arrived on scene. Ohhhh how I miss those days of glory when we had our supper dooper elite SWAT team.
    Don’t worry there ghost recon, SPD Swat will be back. I’m sure that these clowns that took over SPD to “clean house” regret disbanding SPD Swat after the MSJ school shooting. They obviously forgot they have SWEETWATER ELEMENTARY.

Unregistered

Oh and by the way....

Being SWAT wouldn’t make a difference in responding to a 950 ton bridge that fell on victims. Being SWAT doesn’t give you superhuman strength.

Unregistered

The Hero of The Bridge

Being SWAT wouldn’t make a difference in responding to a 950 ton bridge that fell on victims. Being SWAT doesn’t give you superhuman strength.
    When Mejia is elected City Commissioner In Charge of Police Affairs he will reinstate the SWAT team and personally train the team in disaster response.

Who knows how many more casualties there may have been had Jose not been on the scene rescuing victims. I predict we'll get all the heroic details during the campaign.

Unregistered
    Hey retard this was clearly a sarcastic post making fun of the joke of a swat team sweetwater had

Unregistered

Looks like I hit a nerve

Hey retard this was clearly a sarcastic post making fun of the joke of a swat team sweetwater had
    My job here is dond

Unregistered

Looks like I hit a nerve

My job here is done

Unregistered
    My job here is done
    Mental illness is a hell of a ride, you better buckle up.

Unregistered

Takes one to know one

Mental illness is a hell of a ride, you better buckle up.
    Looks like you’ve taken the mental illness ride yourself, at full speed ahead. Kendall Regional is always open my friend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast