Tac vests
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tac vests

Unregistered

Tac vests

The cities out of control for spring break to the point that we shut the MacArthur down due to “officer safety”. Yet they don’t wanna let us wear our “militarized” tac vests starting June 1. Another great idea from the top.

Unregistered
    In the middle of all the chaos DAn’s only concern was that everyone was wearing their hats. This guy has no idea how to be a chief. Much less in Miami Beach. God help us.

Unregistered
    Congrats Dan ! You officially look like the CLUELESS LEADER YOU ARE...

COMMAND STAFF IS FREAKING OUT ...

GUYS IN A BLACK LEXUS AT 5ST & WASHINGTON AVE SHOOTING A GUN OUT THE CAR'S WINDOW INTO THE AIR LIKE THE WILD WEST....

STAMPEDES OF HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE RUNNING FOR THEIR LIVES... ADD IN THE MIX THE POOR UNINFORMED TOURISTS THAT CAME HERE TO ENJOY A VACATION ONLY TO END UP IN A WAR ZONE !! *BUT LETS NOT WEAR TAC VESTS - THEY ARE TOO INTIMIDATING... and IF YOU DONT WEAR YOUR HAT WE WILL SEND YOU HOME .. (Please send me home !! This beach is a sh8t show !! I would rather be at home anyways having a nice Beer on this Saint Paddys Day)

IF DAN DOESNT GET FIRED AFTER THIS ... I GIVE UP ALL HOPE FOR THE MIAMI BEACH POLICE DEPT. (RIP = 3/17/18)

CLEVELANDER & MANGOS CLOSED DUE TO THE CRAZY CROWDS AND STAMPEDES AND GUN FIRE....

395 MACARTHUR CAUSEWAY CLOSED FOR CARS ENTERING MIAMI BEACH ... (BUT LATER OPENED AGAIN)

CUT ALL THE OVERTIME FOR US ..

NO OUTSIDE HELP FROM OTHER AGENCIES..

FEMALE SEXUALLY ASSAULTED BY A MAKE BLACK ON 1100 BLOCK ON THE BEACH ON THE BEACH DERM...

THIS BEACH IS A TOTAL CRAP HOLE. CANT WAIT TO GO 06 .. AND GTFOH

Unregistered

Where is the Mayor

This city and Police Department are in disarray! Poor planning and lack of proactive policing has allowing the Spring Breakers to take over the city. Thanks Chief!

Unregistered
    Let’s not fail to mention the full panic of the upper brass and lack of leadership that has been shown during the past week. It is no surprise that spring break takes place during the same time every year and we know what schools are coming down So why are we so understaffed. And the things I have watched the brass stress out about is absurd. Wearing hats arresting a guy for selling pizza on the beach and a guy selling T shirts and harassing the guy selling flowers. However we have no undercover officers to detour the drug trade or prostitution that is out of control. Our decision making at this place is so far alway from police work that I’m not sure we can right the ship. All we have heard is do not push the kids off the beach then what do we do push them off the beach on to ocean dr that is already at max capacity. Hey command staff stop allowing the ocean dr business owners to run the police department and grow a set of balls and lets get back to police work. Most of the kids here are college kids and from what I ha witnessed good kids who are here doing what college kids do on spring break hang out and drink. The command staff is scared and it shows every day. And if you clowns think micromanagement of your officers is going to make them respect you and work for you well then just look and the current state of our department. Major Jones and major Guerrero please respond to ocean dr and show these Lieutenants and Captains how to lead. In closing if you think this is a mess please check the dates of the Dade County high school spring break dates it has been a problem every year with fights on the beach

Unregistered

Right on Target

The last post called as it is! You are right on target.

Unregistered
    Please stop 07 spring break positions to save a little $$$

Unregistered
    Tactical vests interfere with when you are trying to DJ. Miami Beach was never designed to have a entertainment district. It has has a large free public beach which is surrounded by a large amount of residential condominiums. Miami Beach police are highly paid private security for the special interests.

Unregistered
    Chief Clueless is destroying the Golden Goose and no one at City Hall has the balls to admit he has been a train wreck from day one.

The Manager is also lost and does not know how to do anything that requires testicular fortitude.

Unregistered
    FOP let’s get a vote of no confidence going on the Chief and let’s get the Mayor and council members to see what a disaster Gloats is. We did it for Levine and he doesn’t run this place... why not the Chief. Bobby at the last meeting all you can say is what do you want me to do? How about acting like a damn Union President and make some noise and start getting things done. FOP is a joke. Maybe we should start considering the PBA.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast