#newsheriffnoe

Thread: #newsheriffnoe

Unregistered

#newsheriffnoe

Come on union leaders, let's get rid of this embarrassing phuck now. Jeff good job. Marciano wake the Fock up,a vote of no confidence is needed.

Concerned Deputy

#newsheriffnow

Let's get this cancer out of here.
    Marciano, be half the man Jeff Bell is. Get this scumbag out!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Deputy View Post
    Why is Marciano being quiet? Mumbles has screwed us with political appointees as well. You got that moron Col. with the saxophone and pet monkey. Promotions and cake jobs going to campaign donors. How about a vote of no confidence, quit kissing Mumbles azz Marciano!

Unregistered
    Be careful what you wish for when you're insulting Marciano. Marciano's employees just ratified the pay raise 1111-35. If Marciano decides to get involved ... I'd bet it would be with a vote of confidence in support of the sheriff. What are you accomplishing here by insulting bso's most successful union president?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Be careful what you wish for when you're insulting Marciano. Marciano's employees just ratified the pay raise 1111-35. If Marciano decides to get involved ... I'd bet it would be with a vote of confidence in support of the sheriff. What are you accomplishing here by insulting bso's most successful union president?
    Of course Marciano is going to support a vote of confidence, he has ties to the 5th floor. He's a moron and bullies people to get his way so he can keep his position. Yes, I know from first hand experience, he called and tried to bully me, I hung up on him. Funny thing is I never heard another word from him or about it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Deputy View Post
    When did Jeff Bell call for a vote of no confidence on Sheriff Israel. Funny, we must have missed that.