Manny and his meddling
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Manny and his meddling

Buddy boy I’d hate to be Manny right now. Boy did you stick your nose where it didn’t belong. So you’ve allegedly already blamed the chief and jimmy. It’s ok baby boy it’ll all be over soon.

Unregistered

I just know!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Buddy boy I’d hate to be Manny right now. Boy did you stick your nose where it didn’t belong. So you’ve allegedly already blamed the chief and jimmy. It’s ok baby boy it’ll all be over soon.
    How many times has Manny called the chief so far.

Unregistered

Oh No I should’ve done it

I had my chance and blew it. It seems that Manny’s rel last is about to be made into a YouTube sensation real soon. He’s got quite a background. Next meeting. Maybe something might come up on him.

Unregistered

Real background

His real and first background was done by Det wiennner before he retired. That background was signed by mccreepie and Collins the hut. Both of them declined manny the hand up. There were numourous issues with finances policy violations and so many previous accidents that no normal dept. would ever hire him. But Collins the hut changed his mind and hired him only two months after declining him IN WRITING. Is the original background the one in the file or did it get tossed?

Unregistered

Can’t save him now

So far he’s pretty much dug his own grave. Poor poor Manny. You’re supposed to stay in your lane buddy. Crossed a very serious line. And you know we made it five years in NBVPD to even take the Sgt test so don’t think getting promoted will help. Let me guess, jimmy made you do it? Or no Cheezar did it.

Unregistered

Who you kidding?

He’s golden. He can’t do no wrong. Was there a second background, thought there was only that one? Forget the battery that was covered up by the college to? Or working for you guys and going to his 33s house on duty in EP? The original eval that I heard was thrown away because it spoke the truth of all the things he manage to do on probation including insubordination which he should’ve been fired for? I heard two guys got pow pow because of it, one demoted. He was already protected as soon as they swore in Carlito because his “gift” is known throughout. We warned you guys but your higher ups were already swallowed up by his “gift” which is why BC changed his mind so fast and then later protected him. Don’t worry he’ll be commander soon since it’s appointed and you guys can’t say anything and then you’ll see even more. Good luck with that. You guys made your bed. Well not the road dogs but the higher ups did it for you.

Unregistered

Who U KiddN

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He’s golden. He can’t do no wrong. Was there a second background, thought there was only that one? Forget the battery that was covered up by the college to? Or working for you guys and going to his 33s house on duty in EP? The original eval that I heard was thrown away because it spoke the truth of all the things he manage to do on probation including insubordination which he should’ve been fired for? I heard two guys got pow pow because of it, one demoted. He was already protected as soon as they swore in Carlito because his “gift” is known throughout. We warned you guys but your higher ups were already swallowed up by his “gift” which is why BC changed his mind so fast and then later protected him. Don’t worry he’ll be commander soon since it’s appointed and you guys can’t say anything and then you’ll see even more. Good luck with that. You guys made your bed. Well not the road dogs but the higher ups did it for you.
    The El Portal CheezeEater really did it this time, at the direction of McCreep and/or LeChief he went to get the dirt on the new manager at her prior employment...Buuuut things didn’t work out like they thought. The manager is well connected and got the scoop on the fore-mentioned trespassers and now it’s time to pay the piper.

Somehow this should remind LeChief of LeSnake’s tactics prior to his getting hired here. Remember Chief.... How LeSnake tried to circumvent your hiring process because he wanted Hernandez... This is really comical, LeChief befriended LeSnake and got bit real nice. Totally embarrassed LeChief and the police department by hosting the world infamous drinking party during the hurricane. All the cops drunk as f- - - and partying! Yeeeeah!! No discipline!!! Yeeeeah!! Party City NBV!! Yeeeeah!! Who needs Vegas baby?!

Now the only question remains, will the manager remember these things OR will she be as forgiving as LeChief by befriending the wrong people? Will she get bit by the Snakes and CheezeEaters of the village..

All will be told real soon. Enjoy the show kids

Unregistered

Fake News

Once again Fake News. Rumors and lies won’t work on this CM. She’s to smart and well informed on who’s who

Unregistered

Fu

This site sucks azz

Unregistered

Not fake news at all

All this stuff is at least 90% true and the residents deserve better, not to mention the tenured officers in the Police Department. Maybe some of you wish this stuff were “fake news” as the prior author stated, but it’s mostly true and it affects most of the Officers in this Police Department. Let me be clear when I say “affects” I’d like to point out the ones that aren’t affected by the way the PD is currently being handled.

Let me introduce the Crony Chief suck-ups, the ones that spend most of the day chilling with the old manager and enjoy 2 hour lunches. The ones getting unearned scheduled days off as a NEW officer. The ones doing nothing at the school all day, thereby forcing all the other officers on shift to handle all the calls for service. The one promoted to DB because all the Officers despised working the road with him. The Crony Chief friends hired to do unnecessary jobs like marine patrol, second in command, and policy writing..

What about all the cops that earned all this stuff by serving this community for years? Why aren’t they in any of these positions? Why doesn’t tenure and experience at NBVPD mean anything to this Chief? it’s time to fix this problem real soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast