MDPD is ranking in us - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I highly doubt that sir. Other departments cringe at the thought of hiring from the ranks of sweetwater. Just the fact you work there already makes you a negligible hire.
    Obviously you have an inability to read what I wrote. USED to work at SPD, meaning that I actually spanned out to another dept as many others did to the county and other depts.

You sound like someone that:
    1) paid for the academy and can’t get hired anywhere and is disgruntled that your cert is about to expire

2) is disgruntled because you got blackballed and can’t leave elsewhere

I know that misery loves company but sorry, you have no company (not sorry btw)

Unregistered
    Obviously you have an inability to read what I wrote. USED to work at SPD, meaning that I actually spanned out to another dept as many others did to the county and other depts.

You sound like someone that:
    1) paid for the academy and can’t get hired anywhere and is disgruntled that your cert is about to expire

2) is disgruntled because you got blackballed and can’t leave elsewhere

I know that misery loves company but sorry, you have no company (not sorry btw)
    Those fat refnecks at the PBA continuously rank on us. Stahl was telling brothers at the cafe window that MDPD will soon take over Seeetwater but none of us will qualify to switch over. I almost threw my hot cafecito on that POS

Unregistered
    Those fat refnecks at the PBA continuously rank on us. Stahl was telling brothers at the cafe window that MDPD will soon take over Seeetwater but none of us will qualify to switch over. I almost threw my hot cafecito on that POS
    Why are you mad if he is just saying the truth. Most of you already tried going to the county and couldn’t.

Unregistered
    Why are you mad if he is just saying the truth. Most of you already tried going to the county and couldn’t.
    F**k you. You are probably one of the PBA pu55ies. Come work in Sweetwater for a couple midnights if you dare

Unregistered
    F**k you. You are probably one of the PBA pu55ies. Come work in Sweetwater for a couple midnights if you dare
    I get so pissed when I hear the BS from MDPD or PBA people about our dept. yeah we have problems but it’s not like they are problem free themselves. But they think there s^*t don’t stink.

Unregistered
    I get so pissed when I hear the BS from MDPD or PBA people about our dept. yeah we have problems but it’s not like they are problem free themselves. But they think there s^*t don’t stink.
    They are real a55hes. Don’t let it bother you

Unregistered
    Our Director never jacked off a dog so I think you have bigger problems then us. Can’t wait for the PBA to drop your department so they can focus on helping good officers not rejects that shouldn’t have a badge to begin with.

Unregistered
    Our Director never jacked off a dog so I think you have bigger problems then us. Can’t wait for the PBA to drop your department so they can focus on helping good officers not rejects that shouldn’t have a badge to begin with.
    An IA investigation was conducted and the K9 confirmed it was consensual sex. Still, there's no way you'll ever catch me shaking Iggy's hand after that came to light.

Unregistered
    An IA investigation was conducted and the K9 confirmed it was consensual sex. Still, there's no way you'll ever catch me shaking Iggy's hand after that came to light.
    I thought it was Jessie that stroked the dog???

Unregistered
    I thought it was Jessie that stroked the dog???
    My understanding is that it was a family business among the two brothers. Supposedly they sold the pups at inflated prices to fellow officers with the impression that they would then be eligible for K9 duty, but it would never pan out. Turned out it was all a scam.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast