MDPD is ranking in us - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA and brown gown sux

All I hear is PBA and brown gowners ragging on Sweetwater PD. They all sux. They think they are better than the rest but they are pu55ies

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you Hialeah boys and girls making at least $50,000 a year, starting pay?
    Keyword: Starting Pay. As in we actually get paid to be police officers. Even if it was $5 a year we would still be making more than your $1 to stay in reserve status. Look at the bright side once a year you can buy whatever you want from the value menu at McDonalds lmfao.

Unregistered
    Keyword: Starting Pay. As in we actually get paid to be police officers. Even if it was $5 a year we would still be making more than your $1 to stay in reserve status. Look at the bright side once a year you can buy whatever you want from the value menu at McDonalds lmfao.
    To get a paycheck isn’t enough, meng. If you think you’re a baller making less than 50k a year, I’m laughing my ass off. As a cop you want to live good. If you ain’t starting at 50k a year, than YOU need to find a better place to work.

Next question, what is the turnover rate at Hialeah PD? I’m sure it’s pretty high. Only those that act like they love it there (you) are stuck there because you’re comfortable there and can’t get picked up anywhere else.

~IT IS WHAT IT IS~

Unregistered
    Wrong. The dollar menu is $1.07 with tax.

Unregistered
    Wrong. The dollar menu is $1.07 with tax.
    The Hialeah boy can’t even count to include state taxes, smh. Or unless they earn fat checks because they don’t have to pay taxes like everyone else. Makes sense now.

Unregistered
    To get a paycheck isn’t enough, meng. If you think you’re a baller making less than 50k a year, I’m laughing my ass off. As a cop you want to live good. If you ain’t starting at 50k a year, than YOU need to find a better place to work.

Next question, what is the turnover rate at Hialeah PD? I’m sure it’s pretty high. Only those that act like they love it there (you) are stuck there because you’re comfortable there and can’t get picked up anywhere else.

~IT IS WHAT IT IS~
    Did a sweetwater cop really just make a reference about not being able to get picked up anywhere else?

Unregistered
    Did a sweetwater cop really just make a reference about not being able to get picked up anywhere else?
    Sick and tired of hearing from folks how PBA says we suck. They should have been on this blog standing up for us but instead they join in on the ranking on us. A55holes- all of them I say

Unregistered

Oh yes I did

Sincerly,
    A former SPD officer that never forgot his roots who stemmed to another dept.

Unregistered
    Sincerly,
    A former SPD officer that never forgot his roots who stemmed to another dept.
    I highly doubt that sir. Other departments cringe at the thought of hiring from the ranks of sweetwater. Just the fact you work there already makes you a negligible hire.

Unregistered

From Mr. S

Dear City of Sweetwater PD,

The PBA could care less about losing you to another union. The small amount of revenue your agency generates for the PBA is nothing compared to the financial liability that Representing such a reckless police department can cause. Feel free to part ways at anytime.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast