MDPD is ranking in us
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

MDPD is ranking in us

Check out the MDPD Leo Affairs page. Those guys are really ranking on us. Who do they think they are.

Unregistered

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Check out the MDPD Leo Affairs page. Those guys are really ranking on us. Who do they think they are.
    Son unos lobos. Now they are raking in the overtime and eating free meals served by Sergios. No wonder they haven't moved a brick there yet. Free money for all to stand around and smoke a big phat cigar from cuban crafters.

Unregistered
    It all starts at the top at MDPD. They have a 13 year old as director. Hard to respect grown men from our department when Perez is prepubesent. I have read he is a former department store security guard. That tells you everything you need to know about him.

Unregistered
    It all starts at the top at MDPD. They have a 13 year old as director. Hard to respect grown men from our department when Perez is prepubesent. I have read he is a former department store security guard. That tells you everything you need to know about him.
    Still butt hurt over Perez kicking you morons out of the area huh???

Unregistered
    I’m not employed by SWPD or MDPD, you guys did a great job on that scene. Yeah they get paid more than you but your balls on that scene outweigh their checks

Unregistered
    I’m not employed by SWPD or MDPD, you guys did a great job on that scene. Yeah they get paid more than you but your balls on that scene outweigh their checks
    Ever hear I tombstone courage? It has no place in police work and makes situations worse. If the people who are there to help get hurt due to bad judgement then who is left to help the victims, in those incidents you don’t rush in like Sweetwater did, you quickly assess the situation then come up with the best approach. Having a tombstone courage mindset is the reason most of them get a marginal on their psychological evaluations and end up having to work for Sweetwater to begin with.

Unregistered
    Ever hear I tombstone courage? It has no place in police work and makes situations worse. If the people who are there to help get hurt due to bad judgement then who is left to help the victims, in those incidents you don’t rush in like Sweetwater did, you quickly assess the situation then come up with the best approach. Having a tombstone courage mindset is the reason most of them get a marginal on their psychological evaluations and end up having to work for Sweetwater to begin with.
    Don’t come on this site to attack the men and women who proudly wear our city’s logo and serve and protect those who reside in our city. The men and women of SPD are brave and strong. They selflessly acted and fast. If it wasn’t for Sweetwater Police there would be more lives lost. Thank you again guys! Don’t listen to pricks like this one.

-JOSE M.

Unregistered
    Still butt hurt over Perez kicking you morons out of the area huh???
    Perez does not have enough manhood to kick a five year old off a sandlot. He may cry, rage or dramatize but 8 Street belongs to FHP not the county. His act at the scene was just a fit knowing MCM was responsible for the accident. He was there protecting his suggar daddy Gimenez’s interest and could not care any less about the victims. Now go troll on your own site you county reject.

Unregistered
    Perez does not have enough manhood to kick a five year old off a sandlot. He may cry, rage or dramatize but 8 Street belongs to FHP not the county. His act at the scene was just a fit knowing MCM was responsible for the accident. He was there protecting his suggar daddy Gimenez’s interest and could not care any less about the victims. Now go troll on your own site you county reject.
    Industrial accidents resulting in death are investigated by Homicide detectives not THI units, so FHP was just there to direct traffic. Also I know you work for sh*twater PD thus your IQ must be pathetically low or else you would be working for a department that actually pays its officers but Miami Dade Police Department has county wide jurisdiction. Last time I checked SW 8 St and 109 Ave is not in Broward.

Unregistered
    Carmona esta Gorda, All that alcohol has caught up with him.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast