MDPD is ranking in us - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m quoting the PBA and buying a prepaid legal in case I need coverage. I’m not going to continue to give my money to f**ka that talk shit about us like we are dogs.
    Not dogs...Hot Dogs like the ones you pathetic losers were eating at the softball game 😂😂

Unregistered
    I was told that at a recent PBA meeting, the President made fun of the hot dog eating contest we had at the softball game. Saying we are used to eating more d*cks than Hialeah Gardens.
    This coming from a guy who looks like shoe polish fag. He conatstntly calls us a third worl police department. My anger got the better of me and I took,it out on some MDPD buds I know for long time. They told me the President is good friends with the MDPD Director who also put us down. Making sense now. That POS better never come here again.
    Hialeah Gardens is another joke of a police department. Those losers are right there with you guys and Opa Locka.

Unregistered
    Hialeah Gardens is another joke of a police department. Those losers are right there with you guys and Opa Locka.
    You brown gowns are pu55ies.

Unregistered
    You brown gowns are pu55ies.
    Who get paid to do police work, have great benefits, and every specialized unit you can think of. We only stay on patrol if we want to. The brown gown is where its at.

Unregistered

Not impressed at all

Who get paid to do police work, have great benefits, and every specialized unit you can think of. We only stay on patrol if we want to. The brown gown is where its at.
    Some depts are actually updating their starting pay to match with the county. And speaking of specialized units, yo boy Juan and his soft approach staff are eliminating RID and other tacticool units so I say that’s a negative ghostrider. But hey, NRU is always an option. The agenda plan is coffee with a cop at Mcdonalds and Pinecrest with people who don’t understand nor appreciate what cops do. They just show up to get politically connected with command staff.

If you ask me, Aventura is where it’s really at. You can keep your brown clowns in gowns, I’m straight.

Unregistered
    Some depts are actually updating their starting pay to match with the county. And speaking of specialized units, yo boy Juan and his soft approach staff are eliminating RID and other tacticool units so I say that’s a negative ghostrider. But hey, NRU is always an option. The agenda plan is coffee with a cop at Mcdonalds and Pinecrest with people who don’t understand nor appreciate what cops do. They just show up to get politically connected with command staff.

If you ask me, Aventura is where it’s really at. You can keep your brown clowns in gowns, I’m straight.

They may have coffee with a cop at McDonalds but we have snort coke with a SWAT Sgt for the ho's!

Unregistered
    They may have coffee with a cop at McDonalds but we have snort coke with a SWAT Sgt for the ho's!
    Raaaaaaaajjaaaaaaa Yuuuuuuuccaaaaaa!!!

Unregistered

Raaaaaajjaaaaaa Yuuuuucaaaaaaa!!!

Greetings from Hialeah!!! Are you guys getting paid for services rendered yet???

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Greetings from Hialeah!!! Are you guys getting paid for services rendered yet???
    Are you Hialeah boys and girls making at least $50,000 a year, starting pay?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast