Sheriff in roll call - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Did he really come to a roll call? What district? What shift? Marble mouth only comes out when he wants to tell us what a bad job we are doing so was he out telling everyone what a bad job he did?

Unregistered
    I heard he visited 3 or 4 districts last night, including mine. But his comments were not really what started this thread. Yeah, he said he's been attacked and all, and he's fine with that ..... but he said he was sorry for the men and women of BSO because we are bearing the heat, our reputations are being hurt unfairly because of the failure of one deputy at the school. The Sheriff meant well with his comments.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard he visited 3 or 4 districts last night, including mine. But his comments were not really what started this thread. Yeah, he said he's been attacked and all, and he's fine with that ..... but he said he was sorry for the men and women of BSO because we are bearing the heat, our reputations are being hurt unfairly because of the failure of one deputy at the school. The Sheriff meant well with his comments.
    Nobody believes posts like these. Obviously political hack job survival support.

Unregistered
    We are not being treated unfairly because of the actions on one deputy. The administration is being called to task because of the sheriff''s responses to the incident. The "look at me" responses and going on TV and trying to tell the world how amazing he is, while misleading everyone.
    The sheriff had high aspirations for his political future, which eas so obvious it disgisted evertone.

Now the media is on to the complete scam that the agency has become, exposing all the political favors and cronies that the sheriff deals in.

Remember this. ALL politicians that get caught initially try to deny and try to do damage control, but in the end they either resign or are removed or arrested. We've seen it many times before. Remember Jenne? Once theyre on to you it's bye bye.

Unregistered
    The bigger question is why not one of BSO''s first on scene either didn't know what to do or weren't willing to do it. So sheriff, stop saying the actions of one deputy when none of the initial responders, including your democratic liberal prop that you made a captain, knew what to do.
    I bet if it was a shredathon, a turkey giveaway, or some other "community event" they ALL would have got it right!

Unregistered
    We are not being treated unfairly because of the actions on one deputy. The administration is being called to task because of the sheriff''s responses to the incident. The "look at me" responses and going on TV and trying to tell the world how amazing he is, while misleading everyone.
    The sheriff had high aspirations for his political future, which eas so obvious it disgisted evertone.

Now the media is on to the complete scam that the agency has become, exposing all the political favors and cronies that the sheriff deals in.

Remember this. ALL politicians that get caught initially try to deny and try to do damage control, but in the end they either resign or are removed or arrested. We've seen it many times before. Remember Jenne? Once theyre on to you it's bye bye.

The Sheriff is not a bad person, he's just become a victim of his own politics. You can't escape 17 dead kids. You can't escape your policy decisions leading up to it. But yes, on a personal level I believe the sheriff is a good man. But his politics are on trial now. I do believe if Peterson had gone in immediately, lives would have been saved.

And the Federal agencies need to get out of politics too. They dropped the ball on this as well. You got Mueller acting as a do boy for the corrupt democrap party and trying to over turn an election. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the establishment republicans we're in on this scam too. Fake BS investigation into the president truly elected by we the people since Reagan.. Meanwhile, they never followed up on this kid. Unbelievable........

Unregistered

No balls

Let’s show that we have balls vs the sheriff and turn our backs to him like the Nypd to their commander and chief and mayor. Unfortunately that can’t happen because nobody has balls in this agency

Unregistered

Nevermind Me, Its him...

The Sheriff’s appearance in multiple roll calls was Another Deflection.

A simple way to point the finger at the sro while attempting to remove the dark cloud over his head.

This incident was a total tragedy and the BSO’s rsponse to the incident was a total failure. From the SRO to the Sheriff! No Sergeant, no Lieutenant, no captain till 7 minutes after the sro’s first radio call...

This roll call strategy, is like that of a drowning swimmer taking his last strokes and then runs out of gas.

Unregistered
    Let’s show that we have balls vs the sheriff and turn our backs to him like the Nypd to their commander and chief and mayor. Unfortunately that can’t happen because nobody has balls in this agency
    So true, turn your backs on this POS be men for Gods sake. Even you wanna be men. Show some backbone.

Unregistered
    Lets show this mumbling azzhole what we think of him. #newsheriffnow

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast