Sweetwater Police Incompetence - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can start with knowing how to use proper grammar, then move on to how we are recognized as the top police department in Florida and you guys are a dumping ground for police rejects that either got fired or couldn’t get hired anywhere else.
    Top police department in Florida? Says the guy who works for the hip hop freestyle dancer. He is the laughingstock of the law enforcement community.

Unregistered
    Top police department in Florida? Says the guy who works for the hip hop freestyle dancer. He is the laughingstock of the law enforcement community.
    Actually the famous “Sweetwater Twins” are the laughingstock of the law enforcement community and synonyms with police corruption. I’ll take a booty popping director over a drug trafficking former chief and his brother any day.

Unregistered
    Good job on that scene SWPD

Unregistered
    Great job SWPD showing everyone what not to do during a mass casualty incident. Good thing you people don’t deal with real crime in your Central American colony if not their would be a few more names on the police memorial at Tropical Park. The way your officers respond to hot calls is reckless and will eventually get one of you seriously injured or worse.

Unregistered
    Sweetwater means well but as is the case with all these small Dade County agencies the caliber of officers is nobody’s first choice as a 15

Unregistered
    Lol, MDPD SNUBS. You must be new on the job. You may not know about your former Chief Bobby Gonzalez and his cast of drug trafficking thugs who went to prison in 1989. That is just one example. I can recount sexual perverts, drug users, car thieves, domestic related Majors, etc., etc. How about the Lt. Villanueva forced to resign one year ago after his crew assassinated 4 subjects, including the informant! Have yoy found the recorder watch yet? Probably stolen from your Property room. Stuck up a holes wearing brown pants the color of poop. Shame on all of you for deriding our actions. God help that effeminate director of yours.

Unregistered
    At least Sweetwater doesn’t have a moron Director like JP.

Unregistered

Please ...

Let's just end the hate and negativity. No police department is perfect...IDGAF what size or name of the agency. MDPD will critique SWPD...SWPD will critique MDPD. What matters most is that officers saw what took place and sprung into action to save lives. And in the process, all officers went home alive. What our main focus must be is the fact that there are officer's who left that scene who will forever be haunted by the lives lost they could not save. That should of utter importance. When these same
    Officer's need help dealing with this tragedy, they will need our help. We are all we got ..

Unregistered
    Can I gets me a job as at sweetwater if I got 4 felonies, please be honest. I always wants to be a cop.

Unregistered
    Lol, MDPD SNUBS. You must be new on the job. You may not know about your former Chief Bobby Gonzalez and his cast of drug trafficking thugs who went to prison in 1989. That is just one example. I can recount sexual perverts, drug users, car thieves, domestic related Majors, etc., etc. How about the Lt. Villanueva forced to resign one year ago after his crew assassinated 4 subjects, including the informant! Have yoy found the recorder watch yet? Probably stolen from your Property room. Stuck up a holes wearing brown pants the color of poop. Shame on all of you for deriding our actions. God help that effeminate director of yours.
    SWPD had a serial killer working for them. If your willing to do the job for free they will hire you regardless how many red flags are in your background.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast