Sweetwater Police Incompetence - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Does anyone who was present in the scene when the vehicles were removed please tell us how the bodies looked inside those cars?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The initial response by these clowns was an embarrassment to the law enforcement community. It looked like a scene out of some bad police movie with one officer almost crashing his cruiser against another vehicle. The officers in that police department have no credibility, and are incompetent.
    You guys in brown (MDPD’s finest **cough cough**) are the fking joke! I was there when the bridge collapsed. I ran with SWPD officers towards the bridge and we were on scene seconds after the collapse. SWPD was the first one on scene. After all we have the fastest response time in the U.S. What the fk does MDPD have beside a midget for a Director/Chief? And this is coming from a city politician.

-JOSE MEJIA, Sweetwater.

Unregistered
    Does anyone who was present in the scene when the vehicles were removed please tell us how the bodies looked inside those cars?
    They looked like someone will miss their sister, brother, mom, dad, cousin or friend YOU SICK FUC-K. I ain't telling you 5hit.

Also, for the record, since this is the bash SWPD Thread, I am a county cop and I appreciate SWPD very much. They have some very good people there, and some not so good. But then again, SO DO WE!!!

Unregistered
    You guys in brown (MDPD’s finest **cough cough**) are the fking joke! I was there when the bridge collapsed. I ran with SWPD officers towards the bridge and we were on scene seconds after the collapse. SWPD was the first one on scene. After all we have the fastest response time in the U.S. What the fk does MDPD have beside a midget for a Director/Chief? And this is coming from a city politician.

-JOSE MEJIA, Sweetwater.
    Didn’t the twins jack off a dog at the police station? I think we haven’t sunk that low yet.

Unregistered
    They looked like someone will miss their sister, brother, mom, dad, cousin or friend YOU SICK FUC-K. I ain't telling you 5hit.

Also, for the record, since this is the bash SWPD Thread, I am a county cop and I appreciate SWPD very much. They have some very good people there, and some not so good. But then again, SO DO WE!!!
    Thank you sir! SWPD is still a member of the LEO community. RESPECT.

-Jose mejia

Unregistered
    Didn’t the twins jack off a dog at the police station? I think we haven’t sunk that low yet.
    JP jacks off the mayor all the time so what’s the difference

Unregistered
    JP jacks off the mayor all the time so what’s the difference
    That at least JP does it for a $150,000 salary the twins did it to collect the dogs sperm so they could start a puppy factory I hear from POs in sweetwater

Unregistered

I know some PBA board members who are going to ask th have Sweetwater removes from the PBA. I’m glad to see our union finally do something positive

Unregistered
    I know some PBA board members who are going to ask th have Sweetwater removes from the PBA. I’m glad to see our union finally do something positive
    Those Fu*k ups are always creating work for the PBA can you blame them for wanting to kick them out

Unregistered
    You MDPD guys are something else. We just got SWPD accredited to boost the self esteem of our dept to make them feel like real cops, and you come along and burst their bubble. Now we might have to actually pay some of them.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast