Sweetwater Police Incompetence
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Sweetwater Police Incompetence

The initial response by these clowns was an embarrassment to the law enforcement community. It looked like a scene out of some bad police movie with one officer almost crashing his cruiser against another vehicle. The officers in that police department have no credibility, and are incompetent.

Unregistered
    At least they rushed in to help and didn't stand around just looking.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    At least they rushed in to help and didn't stand around just looking.
    Sadly in the ungrateful minds of some in our ranks, SWPD Officers are the Red-Headed ******* Children of Miami-Dade County Law Enforcement, but they don't care. SWPD officers are always willing to help, even when others deride them. Instead of ridiculing, MDPD should be thanking those SWPD officers who rushed toward harms way to assist. I do!

Unregistered
    I bet the original poster of this thread is a f*cking pu$$y, driving no more than 20+mph over the posted speed limit, per MDPD policy, to respond to this call. Grow a pair of balls you loser

Unregistered
    The initial response by these clowns was an embarrassment to the law enforcement community. It looked like a scene out of some bad police movie with one officer almost crashing his cruiser against another vehicle. The officers in that police department have no credibility, and are incompetent.
    Some of these new rookies coming on for the County don't look like world beaters either.

Unregistered
    What looks like a scene from a bad police movie is your director booty popping on tv. Don’t criticize when the county don’t need any help looking like clowns either

Unregistered
    Why is anyone responding to this idiot?

Unregistered

Do not feed the trolls

Pay no mind to the op. That troll is most likely not even a cop. More likely, he/she is simply an idiot who is initiating a fight. I'm sure I speak for the majority of MDPD when I say we support SWPD.

Unregistered
    What looks like a scene from a bad police movie is your director booty popping on tv. Don’t criticize when the county don’t need any help looking like clowns either
    You must be one of the Sweetwater losers that made a fool out of himself responding to the bridge collapse. I almost died laughing when JP had all of you kicked off the scene. Stick to patrolling your Indian reservation north of the canal.

Unregistered
    You guys don’t realize they help out more than our own

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast