FIU Bridge Collapse
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

FIU Bridge Collapse

There are unconfirmed eyewitness reports that Raja Yuca was on top of the bridge with binoculars rubbing his baby carrrot to the FIU Cheerleaders when he lost track of the RPMs causing the fresh concrete to crumble.

Unregistered
    Wow, not even a catastrophe stops Raja Yuca!!

Unregistered
    Raaaaajjaaaaa Yuuuuuccaaaaaaa!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are unconfirmed eyewitness reports that Raja Yuca was on top of the bridge with binoculars rubbing his baby carrrot to the FIU Cheerleaders when he lost track of the RPMs causing the fresh concrete to crumble.

I thought it collapsed por la explosion de leche que el yuca tuvo en tu boca cuando se la estabas mamando arriba en el bridge.

Unregistered
    I thought it collapsed por la explosion de leche que el yuca tuvo en tu boca cuando se la estabas mamando arriba en el bridge.
    No the explosion of milk actually is what saved Yuca’s life. He was lunched off the bridge by the fluid pressure like a North Korean rocket and landed in the 8th Street canal. He was last seen getting into a sweetwater police SUV with a very scared K9 dog in the backseat.

Unregistered

Lmfao 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Lmfao 😂😂😂😂
    Hey Jessie I heard you had a rough day yesterday. Keep the RPMs down next time

Unregistered
    Hey Jessie I heard you had a rough day yesterday. Keep the RPMs down next time
    RPM = Rajas Per Minute

Unregistered
    No the explosion of milk actually is what saved Yuca’s life. He was lunched off the bridge by the fluid pressure like a North Korean rocket and landed in the 8th Street canal. He was last seen getting into a sweetwater police SUV with a very scared K9 dog in the backseat.

So well informed, Yuca definitely tuvo la explosion de leche en tu boca on that bridge, otherwise you wouldn't know so many details yegua pendeja.

Unregistered
    So well informed, Yuca definitely tuvo la explosion de leche en tu boca on that bridge, otherwise you wouldn't know so many details yegua pendeja.

Lmfao 😂😂😂😂

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast